What's new

Help Dolphin Team

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
I doubt I have anything useful to offer the project, unless you count patience, understanding and dry humour.

In fact, I'm not even slightly developer-related - I can, however appreciate the hell out of the fact that the devs of this project have gotten together starting with a few lines of code, and built them up to a large, tightly-knit community following (apart from some people).

The satisfaction of seeing the community and overwhelming offers of support for the project must be too much for the devs sometimes, methinks. Guys (dev team), set up a paypal drop-box and watch your venture grow.

OP
wo33er

wo33er

Wo33eR.CoM - Owner :P
Hmm paypal is the way that most want the supporters help, im not to sure about that way as a making profit is never as good as making fans and making people happy.

Ie. Wo33eR.CoM is free and i offer free sites (to people i wanna help :p), i get people e-mailing me saying nice one (mainly on games) and that makes it all worth while. Thats why i thought it was about time for me to join cos after looking at about 7 posts i found nothing but negative comments.

WELL DONE DOLPHIN TEAM !! KEEP IT UP ! :D. WE ALL LOVE UR WORK !!! :saint:

I was planning to make one post on offering help and saying well done cos u deserve up but u guys r so nice that i think im gonna hang around :p. Also im gonna add emulation to my site and support Dolphin anyhow :D.

New website design :
v4.jpg

Tell me what you think compared to current one and all together :D. w00t w00t.

:party: THANK YOU ALL FOR SUCH A WARM WELCOME :party:

Last edited: