What's new

Help Dolphin Team

wo33er

Wo33eR.CoM - Owner :P
Hello everyone this is my first post and i would just like to say Hi :p . I have been looking at the site and other sites alot for a while now looking and waiting for the next gen consoles to be emulation. As i see x-box progress has been very slow but lately its picking up. Whereas gamecube was quiet fast and now seems to be dying down.

So to just point out :

1. Noobs, leave the forums and go waste time somewhere else cos posting about illegal game downloads on a forum that is proffesional and clearly states that it wont allow it is stupidity. I see far too many forums blocked here and itd be nice to see serious disscusions and also maybe the team who make the emulator wont wonder if its worth working for arseholes like you !.

:yucky: Ok thats out of the way, now point 2.

2. Instead of just wanting releases and updates (as also i would love), why not help out the team in any way to give them a bit of help or insperation to work on the project more. Use the thread to post info on how you will / can help, such as providing links to this site, making art and posting it here, any C++ coders i guess will be wanted... Lets stop complaining about lack of updates and help them to get them done more.

I cant do much for you (Mr Dolphin Team) cos i am currently not completly fluent in C++ yet i should be soon. At the moment all i can offer is ANY art design you need i could make or if you want a webmaster to help with you updates of the site, site design, site layout.. anything i am willing to help out as much as possible.

----

Hope you do not lose interest in this project as many others do. - Wo33eR

www.wo33er.com >> info on how to find me and profile of my work if interested.

----

P.S Why do i get the feelin this post is going to get flamed to hell :ermm:

Gorxon

Administrator
Nah, no reason at all to flame you.

However you do state much of the obvious. I know that people still don't follow what you said, but that's generally because they are thick, not because the info/rules isn't available. Also, no one considers themselves to be noobs, hence asking the noobs to go away doesn't help much (although people with an IQ above the freezing point knows one when he see's one ;) ).

Nice site design by the way, I really liked it. I am not sure whether they need any graphical help at the moment though, as I am not involved in the project.

Welcome to the forum :)

Gorxon

Administrator
Vegetable said:
Heh, funny how he's telling noobs to go away when he's one himself, but eh, whatever.

Oh please, can't you just shut up for once?
Looking at your post it's arguable who's the noob here..

Clements

There's a difference between a n00b and a newbie - n00bs are generally just very dumb and tend to break the rules or spam. A newbie is just someone who is new to a forum.

Clements said:
There's a difference between a n00b and a newbie - n00bs are generally just very dumb and tend to break the rules or spam. A newbie is just someone who is new to a forum.
i agree with that .
Vegetable said:
Heh, funny how he's telling noobs to go away when he's one himself, but eh, whatever.
You should stop saying people are nOObs becoz they didn't post much (or as much as you at least ;)).
Just look at f|res' or ector number of post ...
Also you're not funny ;)

Trotterwatch

Welcome to the forum wo33er :) And it's nice that you have offered to help, not sure if any help is needed at the moment - but I'm sure offers are always appreciated, even if not taken up upon.

OP
wo33er

wo33er

Wo33eR.CoM - Owner :P
:happy:

Nice welcome, thank you everyone. Im just wanting to do what i can to help this project be more of a priority than the teams lifes :p. A dream, never to be a reality. Thanks for the comments about my site, its soon to have a massive update :p.

Well ya know if you need any advertisment art or in-gui art im your guy :p lol but also, i kno there is always not a clue to when a release is done as the reply will most likely be "it is done when its done" but is there ANY idea on when a next release is coming (no need to be specific, weeks, months will do). :)

Also i would of liked being a webmaster for you lot as it would get you to update more with more images :p, and id love to see them and upload them first hehehe. But since your full up, get someone to upload more amazing images as its always nice to see progression. :D

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
I dont think ive ever seen a better first post. Welcome to the forums man. Wish you a lot of luck here. I think you might be one of the more well-known people here in this forum if you keep it up like this.

-Shadow-

Banned
Hehe , thats a hell of a first post ;) nice ^_^ . Welcome to Emutalk.net ^_^

Originally Posted by Clements

yup . ^_^

@wo33er : Your site seems to be down :C

BlackJaguar

I'm surprised that vegetable hasn't been banned by now. Hasn't he broken almost all the rules? Forged and faked GC screenshots, spams every chance he gets, and tends to leave stupid comments on almost every post in this forum. Doesn't that qualify someone for being banned? But then again he is the character that everyone seems to love to hate. So maybe this is why he is still kept behing

Ontopic: I'm very appreciative with all the Dolphin team has offered and if there is anything that they might need I can also offer my services. Mostly with the website because other than html theres not much I can do.

Vegetable

Banned
1, I do not spam every chance I get.
2, Faking screenshots isn't against the rules.
3, Stupid comments aren't against the rules either.
4, I don't purposely make everyone hate me.

Clements

But spamming is, and flaming users is, and in actual fact faking screenshots is definitely against the rules. You bring nothing to this forum except hate. I've certainly had enough of your ways, so if it's alright with the other staff you are banned. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Last edited:

kage

I dont mean to be cruel or spam....but I've just gotta praise Clements for that bold and well deserved ban. I can feel the pressence of peace falling back onto these humble forums! :cheers:

:ninja:

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Finally... :w00t: :naughty: :bounce:
@Clements:Good kick..U freed the forum from this unstandable member(what was his name??weeds I think :naughty: )..I really appreciate you,man..finally no more silly posts from this f**** carrot.. :shifty:
@Kage:Dont feel sorry 4 him..He was worned alot of time but no use..I think he is the most hated member in the forum ..He deserved it really..

mesman00

What's that...?
[spam]
i've fallen and i can't get up.

...but if i have fallen and i can't get up, how did i reach the keyboard to type this post? /me enters the twilight zone.
[/spam]

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The guy's gone. There's no need to clutter up the topic with a lot of other useless stuff now. Let's just get back on topic, and stop "hurraying."