What's new

Glide64

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Federelli said:
You can always run .cpl files by double clicking on them, regardless of where they are at
The defies the very whole purpose of the control panel thingy. What's wrong with having it in the control panel? That's what the control panel is for, as well.

minkster: Every plugin has its good side and weaknesses. Glide64 is currently one of the most advanced plugins out, and therefore you might want to try it out, wether or not you got a high-end system. The wrapper isn't there because of low-end systems, but rather because to make glide64 playable to others who do not own voodoos.

yumero

by voodoos do you mean people who don't have a voodoo card or is a voodoo some kind of spec that some video cards come with?

OP
Alchemist

Alchemist

There I got it working (driver issue). It's probably just my crap graphics card (Intel® 810E) but the new one everyone's talking about has an average frame rate in most games below 1. Although the graphics are really nice, it's really not worth it to me yet. However I do find Evoodoo working a lot faster with the new driver.