What's new

Glide64 WIP status update :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Look at the glide64 screenshot thread. It's in the start of the thread. You'll see all games that works fine in the new version.

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
This may sound like a weird question, but is this Glide64 ME SP9 or a does it have a whole new name?

jackson411

Re2

I WANT TO PLAY RE2 !!

Can someone can help me ?

Can i run this game pretty good with a i think my video card is RADEON 9600 PRO FAMILY!!!

Tell me how i can do this plz!

OP
ggab

ggab

Emutalk Member
hi (excited) pal :p This version has not been released yet, it is in a WIP status :)

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
jackson411 said:
I WANT TO PLAY RE2 !!

Can someone can help me ?

Can i run this game pretty good with a i think my video card is RADEON 9600 PRO FAMILY!!!

Tell me how i can do this plz!

Buy the PS1 game. Play it on a psx emulator. :whistling

OP
ggab

ggab

Emutalk Member
Paper Mario's Known issues:
White block during intro (missing combiner?), The flickering still seems to exist, especially in shooting star summit, forever forest an mount lavalava (in the caves), The begin chapter and end chapter text is black when it should be rainbow colored, Tidal wave attack of Sushie displays a blue square covering the entire screen. When the attack is done, screen returns to normal, Whenever a battle starts, the screen goes completely black, showing some static on the top half of the screen

I have not tested the game, so as u say, the flickering issue is still there...

In which momment/stage do u have it?

PS: i can test it in my voodoo4. Could you upload a savestate or savefile? Thanks

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Please note that the list was last updated in early december last year. There has been many fixes lately and I'm trying to update the list, but have not had time to do so as of yet.

OP
ggab

ggab

Emutalk Member