What's new

Glide64/hacktarux clipping problem

elchhome

Hi folks,

using pj64 1.6 with newest versions of glide64/Hacktarux wrapper on my radeon9600mobility(IBM ThinkPad T42) with newest Omega drivers, I have the problem that in mario cart multiplayer mode the clipping does not work right. So, if the second player on the bottom half of the screen drives through hills, these hills are disturbing the picture of the first player in the upper half of the screen.
This is not a problem with the emu itself because with the default graphic plugin it is working right, but not looking that good compared to the glide64 plugin.
I am not sure, if this is a wrappers problem or with the glide64 plugin.

any ideas?

mudlord

Banned
I'll look into this personally.....this might be the first case of the windowed framebuffer fix breaking stuff......

OP
E

elchhome

I'll look into this personally.....this might be the first case of the windowed framebuffer fix breaking stuff......

Thanks. Btw, I tried both versions of the wrapper, the original included with glide64 and the other one from the thread mentioned above.
It seems to happen not always, but up to now only in fullscreen mode.

mudlord

Banned
Okay, try the attached wrapper build.

The main wrapper in the Glide64 package is built from update 9, so very little source changes were made, so it seems odd that it screws up..However, my experimental ones do have some things with them..

The one attached here is the most recent source I have, its update 9, but with a small fix that might solve your problem...No additional stuff has been added