What's new

Glide 64 Wont Work on PJ64?

tbag

Hi all,

Glide64 wont work on PJ64 Glide64.dll not found and everything is in the plugin folder?

Any ideas on howto fix this ??? ?

Lex

If you have a voodoo you must have the glide3x.dll in your pj64 folder and if you don't have a voodoo place evoodoo in your pj64 folder ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
If you have a voodoo (which you obiously don't), the necessary DLL would already be in your windows system directory.

Since I assume you don't have it, just download eVoodoo and copy the Glide3x.dll file to your pj directory or your windows system directory, and it should work.

Lex

Doomulation said:
If you have a voodoo (which you obiously don't), the necessary DLL would already be in your windows system directory.

some times it don't cos i have a voodoo and glide3x.dll and glide2x.dll were on the cd but it didn't install, and i didn't had the choice to install it to so i just copyed and past it

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Lex said:
Doomulation said:

some times it don't cos i have a voodoo and glide3x.dll and glide2x.dll were on the cd but it didn't install, and i didn't had the choice to install it to so i just copyed and past it
Well, that's an odd bug...
But thankfully, you can still copy and past, as you said.