What's new

getting naruto gekitou ninja taisen 2 up and working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phytagoras

When Naruto eats Ramen my screens gets black and i cant do anything; i tried to press all buttons but nothing happens. Is there any help ´bout that?

MFG

Phy

zaba_3

Phytagoras said:
When Naruto eats Ramen my screens gets black and i cant do anything; i tried to press all buttons but nothing happens. Is there any help ´bout that?

MFG

Phy
push up and then start

Tentei

Tentei said:
Ok alright, so i fixed this with naruto... But i have another problem - it's like the first post, when i start the game all the colors change and after that movie the screen becomes black and FPS stuck(are always 36.20). What should i do?
Hm yesh, somebody know what to do?
(I pushed all that is pushable, it DOES NOT work!)

JinXD

Tentei said:
So anyone? i really need help please.
And you've tried shrinking tha game again? I had similar problems to you until I shrunk it twice!! Otherwise dunno whats the problem!

Tentei

JinXD said:
And you've tried shrinking tha game again? I had similar problems to you until I shrunk it twice!! Otherwise dunno whats the problem!

Uhm this may sound newb but how to shrink? :) i'm new to emulation...

JinXD

Tentei said:
Uhm this may sound newb but how to shrink? :) i'm new to emulation...
In Dolphin got to Tools > GCM Shrinker...

Browse to the GCM you want to Shrink then click the Shrink button, easy as pie! :p

jareg

Just A Guy
Tentei said:
Ok, lets say it works now... fps around 7... shrunk it twice + my menu still freezes sometimes...

Yep thats how it works :) (For now lets say :whistling )

Tentei

Hokay so, i shrunk it 3x :p menu works, but when i pres up and start(enter) to get in the game right, i gate some BIG white dots and lines on the screen and i don't know what to press then... help? :)

naruto03

Hmm... well it doesn´t seem to work when you press ones up and then enter... If i´m not mistaken then that should be the one player mode *not story mode* If you press 3 times down and enter then you can play story mode... I actually almost finished the first fight before it crashed :icecream:

EDIT: but you probably have to put on wireframe to play it though..

Knuckles

Crashes are common in that game, it can happen in the start or way later ingame, just like for Sonic Adventure 2 and some other games.

Tentei

Ok, i do get in teh game but i have 1-2 fps, and 3/4 is totaly white screen, so i can see only teh feet of Naruto and Iruka lol

naruto03

Tentei, you have to turn on Wireframe to play Naruto gekitou ninja taisen 2.
I dunno what those white things are but their not visible in wireframe. :bouncy:

Phytagoras

For me it wont start^^
I tried to press up once and then start; 3 down and then start; wireframe on; nothing worked; i shrunk it twice but it stucks after naruto eats his ramen.

MFG

Phy

Tentei

Hm yes, i've seem to find where to turn on wireframe, but when i check the box, i still can't click on Apply button, it looks like i haven't done anything new...
Help? :p

jareg

Just A Guy
Tentei said:
Hm yes, i've seem to find where to turn on wireframe, but when i check the box, i still can't click on Apply button, it looks like i haven't done anything new...
Help? :p

You have to enable it when you are running a game
Then it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.