What's new

getting naruto gekitou ninja taisen 2 up and working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Ran-D said:
When i set it to Dynarec its still very very slow!
And i have a 2,6GHZ, 512 MB Ram, ATI Radeon 9600 128 MB Ram
So how is that possible :S ?
That's because its minimum requirements is a 10Ghz Pentium 5, a Radeon 19850 and 7Gigs of RAM, thats why it is so slow for you. :)

Last edited:
PsyMan said:
That's because it's minimum requirements is a 10Ghz Pentium 5, a Radeon 19850 and 7Gigs of RAM, thats why it is so slow for you. :)
LoL
laughing.gif

Ran-D

Guesse what...I dont have the money :bye3:
And i get weird white blocks in my field, gets really annoying =_=
Crap, while, then ill just order the game, is more fun anyway ^_^
There are no shortcuts in life XD

Da_Muffin

yea .... i dont know how that change the movie file to movBA makes scence
i mean ur making the movie file unreconizable to the game ov cource its gona go black after naruto eats ramen.....but iv been trying to get naruto to work in other ways but.....-_-......but for sum reason that change movie file to movBA thing works great for pokemon collessuem.....

Da_Muffin said:
yea .... i dont know how that change the movie file to movBA makes scence
i mean ur making the movie file unreconizable to the game ov cource its gona go black after naruto eats ramen.....but iv been trying to get naruto to work in other ways but.....-_-......but for sum reason that change movie file to movBA thing works great for pokemon collessuem.....
So.......

genaro

checking for memory card

i have de naruto2 gcm and when i load it on dolphin the game runs but it stucks in the initial screen where it says in japanese "slot a- do not remove memory card". I think it is checking for a memory card to load game data but no message like " do you want to go on anyway?" appears and the game just wont go on. Can anyone help me?

Kaneda

um i posted this somewhere else too but i just want a quicker response... not sure if thats double posting but watever. Naruto 2 runs fine but theres constantly white blocks cloggin up wat im supposed to see so i cant play. suggestions?

zaba_3

Kaneda said:
um i posted this somewhere else too but i just want a quicker response... not sure if thats double posting but watever. Naruto 2 runs fine but theres constantly white blocks cloggin up wat im supposed to see so i cant play. suggestions?
yes posting on difference thread same post its called double post and i think your problem is normal

dr_cruces

Naruto ERROR

Hey guys, i've been reading the problems with Naruto 2 and I had some similar ones like the grey screen , the invisible options menu, etc... however, i finally got myself into some kind of option menu with sound (dont speak japanese)... but whenever i try to enter any option... it gives me an error message saying something like:

READ: cache adress out of bounds....

So......can anyone help??

Tentei

Error

Ok so, when i run a game in DolphinTeaser i get this error: The procedure entry point DdEntry 10 could not be located in dynamic link library DDRAW.DLL

Can anyone help me?

Tentei

Ok alright, so i fixed this with naruto... But i have another problem - it's like the first post, when i start the game all the colors change and after that movie the screen becomes black and FPS stuck(are always 36.20). What should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.