What's new

getting errors

Iconoclast

Okay, so you have the same button assigned to two different controls? Can't you just reassign one of them manually, or do you know how?

OP
D

darkone124

what i mean is 2 different buttons like my right analog and square button i place either of them in jump and the other non placed one will still do a jump

Iconoclast

I don't understand. 'Jump' isn't a setting in your plugin configuration, and I don't get what you're referring to when you say "square button."

You could try switching your input plugin to Jabo's DirectInput, set your Game Device to your N64 controller, and configure it from there.

OP
D

darkone124

I don't understand. 'Jump' isn't a setting in your plugin configuration, and I don't get what you're referring to when you say "square button."

You could try switching your input plugin to Jabo's DirectInput, set your Game Device to your N64 controller, and configure it from there.

I use a ps2 controller

and by jump i mean what the game sees is the A button or anything my game things the dpad + left analog buttons are exactly the same same with the right analog + buttons

Iconoclast

Input plugins is probably the part of N64 emulation where I become least helpful. I'm sorry, I can only trust, maybe another user here knows what to say.

Iconoclast

It's not the emulator. It's either the input plugin you're doing this with or somehow the configuration you have set for it. Hopefully, someone else knows.

OP
D

darkone124

It's not the emulator. It's either the input plugin you're doing this with or somehow the configuration you have set for it. Hopefully, someone else knows.

I think i got it...its kind of stupid i never tried it but it never really has made a difference ...ever in any emulator i pressed the analog button and now it seems there not the same buttons anymore i hope it works :D