What's new

GCube 0.3 released

must

when i go play pokemon colosseum into gcube front, it´s say:

run-time error "53"
File not found

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JinXD

Gcube is dead .... Pokemon Colosseum never worked in the last release of it so .... buy a gamecube.

S_mirai

i'm having troubles in installing the GCube
I've downloaded and unziped but it isn't running at all
is there anything i may do to it get working??
thx for helping. :)

Trotterwatch

If it works it works, if it doesn't then it doesn't ;)

Regardless you are not going to get anything other than a very very slow glitching game that is prone to crashing. Nothing against the emulators, it's just how complex the thing is to emulate.

S_mirai

I should have explained it better ... the Gcube opened but just a black window in my screen
the fps stayed about 9 .actually very slow but i thought the game at least would be in the screen (slow but palyable)
(and sorry for the double reply)

Alex PES Fan

Hi guys, I'm a new member of this forum. I'm an Italian boy so forgive me if I will make some mistakes. I registered myself because I've got a problem with the emulators gCube 0.3 and 0.4. The problem is that when I select a game with format .gcm, the gCube starts to read it, but when the window of the game appears it disappears, without lettim me read the error, and returns immediately to my desktop. Besides, this isn't a problem of one file, but it happens with other games. Why? Please help me, I've been trying to sort out this problem for a long time... Thank you.

Alex PES Fan

I managed to see what the problem is: the program tells me that there is an error of Texture Rectangle... I've got a GeForce FX, how can I sort out this problem?