What's new

GCube 0.3 released

Burnpro

Supar ***
DarthDazDC said:
u have to put in a parameter in the shorcut. i think its -l1, but when i do it and drop a gcm into the shortcut, it doesnt load...
EDIT: Ive got it working now, i made bio hazard 4 run as well, but when u press start at the title screen it just loads and stays at a black screen:

you gotta be kidding me!! RE4 on a emulator!!
can you try and grap more pics from gcube ?

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
I just had to test this since it worked so well on Dolphin Teaser. Bloody Roar Primal Fury. It works very well, better than dolphin infact stability wise, and also it's now playable ingame, cause there's no big gfx glitches making polygons over the people! Oh, one little thing though, i had re-named the movies dir in my GCM, don't know if it'll make the difference though.
Check out the shot below, it says it all ;)

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
Nick_kidid0 said:
I just had to test this since it worked so well on Dolphin Teaser. Bloody Roar Primal Fury. It works very well, better than dolphin infact stability wise, and also it's now playable ingame, cause there's no big gfx glitches making polygons over the people! Oh, one little thing though, i had re-named the movies dir in my GCM, don't know if it'll make the difference though.
Check out the shot below, it says it all ;)

how big is the gcm for bloody roar just want to noe.btw its my birthday today wohoo. :bouncy:

OP
DarthDazDC

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
Tried Mario Kart DD, shows title screen, but you cant skip the memory reading screen. I'll try a few more soon.

Last edited:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Here Resident Evil Shot only for you!!!
It's my shot ;-)
And there is other shot

Enjoy!!

Silent Viper

cool,RE4TE,btw,is it the Japanese or American Trial ?
I only got the japanese and it doesnt run on either gcube(using gCubeFront) and dolphin,but I want to play it and also want to rip textures (thread below) but if I cant start,I cant even screenshot the textures :'(