What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Games you want to be retextured

dartdude6

Mmm... Retextures....
Personally, I want the following games fully retextured:

Donkey Kong 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Starcraft 64

Just decided to make this topic to see what games people really want retextured that hasn't been FULLY retextured yet.

Datadayne

Donkey Kong 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Starcraft 64

Donkey Kong 64 has some issues with the game. (Screen moves back and forth).
Master Quest is just like the original and there are already great packs for oot.
For starcraft, I can imagine alot of textures to be dumped.

This is a good list though.

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Donkey Kong 64 isn't emulated very well. We'll wait for when it is.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest has been done many times over, go check em out, mix them if desired (make sure you take the time to pick the better ones out of each).

Starcraft 64? What, is my wip topic invisible or something?

It would be great to see an Xbox Conker: Live and Reloaded retexture of Conker's Bad Fur Day, but to dump the textures from the Xbox disc, then reconvert them and fit them into the many upon many textures within this N64-packed game, would be tedious....and teddious lol!!!! Squirrels FTW! :p

Datadayne

It would be great to see an Xbox Conker: Live and Reloaded retexture of Conker's Bad Fur Day, but to dump the textures from the Xbox disc, then reconvert them and fit them into the many upon many textures within this N64-packed game, would be tedious....and teddious lol!!!! Squirrels FTW!

It would also be illegal to post. No texture rips allowed.

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
My mistake (I hate it when i do that)

That's the port of the PC original with some tweaks, isn't it? Why not modify Starcraft? I've never tackled it myself, but one would think it would be easier since you can access a PC's game textures without having to dump them.

Datadayne

My mistake (I hate it when i do that)

That's the port of the PC original with some tweaks, isn't it? Why not modify Starcraft? I've never tackled it myself, but one would think it would be easier since you can access a PC's game textures without having to dump them.

By the looks of starcraft 64, the environment textures don't look seamless. They look like pieces of textures attached to each other like a puzzle.

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Wel that's odd. If it is a port, then it would be the same textures. Maybe the uvs got misaligned during the conversion or something.

mudlord

Banned
I've never tackled it myself, but one would think it would be easier since you can access a PC's game textures without having to dump them.

You need a MPQ unpacker for Starcraft, since the game's contents are encrypted.

Im Bored

lol@censors
Hybrid Heaven
Beetle Adventure Racing
Diddy Kong Racing

Though they'd have to be done WELL.

and Sin and Punishment as i never got to see that game

Assid

Hi, I'd like to see Wave Race if it's possible.

The Dave made an incomplete pack, so if someone could finish it or retexture it...

Luzifer

Sopor Aeternus
Doom 64
Goldeneye
1080 Snowboarding
Duke Nukem 64
Mission Impossible
Nightmare Creatures
Ridge Racer 64
Top Gear Rally
Wave Race 64

Joa thats it.... :unsure:

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
Hybrid Heaven
Ooh. Almost forgot about that game. Gotta go see how well it works first, maybe I'll give it a go.