What's new

Funny nicks! :D

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Zero said:
Hellknight one question , how did you get that nick ???

hellknight is a pretty average name. 'hell' and 'knight' is used pretty often in names...just like zero, xero, zer0, xer0, zerow,xerow, zer0w, xer0w, etc.;)

then again, :pj64:er is not original either:D

remote...why didnt u try to explain schibo? too hard?

2fast4u

pj64er said:

remote...why didnt u try to explain schibo? too hard?

could be related to tchibo, which is a coffee brand. maybe schibo is a coffee freak and he stays up all night (uh, coffee related insomnia) coding emulators and chatting in irc...who knows? :alien:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
2fast4u said:

could be related to tchibo, which is a coffee brand. maybe schibo is a coffee freak and he stays up all night (uh, coffee related insomnia) coding emulators and chatting in irc...who knows? :alien:

that would make Rice a rice freak with a rice related insomnia!:alien:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Remote said:

Azimer should equal to Alzimer... Take a couple of lifethreatening deciases, i.e cancer... plaigue, and distort them to your liking... ;)

What's the difference between Azimer and Alzheimer ? an H an E and an L. Well... You have one HELL coming to you if you come say that to me on IRC ;)

(SPELLING COUNTS!!!!)

EDIT: Though I guess it's a good guess that I would name myself after Alois Alzheimer, German neurologist who discovered the disease. Perhaps it's not so derogatory in that regard either ;)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Azimer said:

What's the difference between Azimer and Alzheimer ? an H an E and an L. Well... You have one HELL coming to you if you come say that to me on IRC ;)

(SPELLING COUNTS!!!!)

EDIT: Though I guess it's a good guess that I would name myself after Alois Alzheimer, German neurologist who discovered the disease. Perhaps it's not so derogatory in that regard either ;)

So, You are disease? ;)
I wonder Where zilmar got his name.... Is it Because of this neurologist?

.... Ek, My new Avatar ???

Quvack

17inches said:

Either you explain or I presume you are the sort of person who looks at this sh*t.

It's probably just a sketch of the Emutalk mods.

U really are asking for it :p

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
17inches said:

Either you explain or I presume you are the sort of person who looks at this sh*t.

It's probably just a sketch of the Emutalk mods.

Wow, he can speak English. :D

Remote

Azimer said:

(SPELLING COUNTS!!!!)

I was uncertain about how it was spelled and it was not meant as a derogatory remark. Someone asked a question and I answered it with my best guess, which later turned out to be true, although you took the name from the man, not from the disease.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Ogy said:
maybe Jabo likes Jago from KI but it was already taken by this guy who helped RCP to run the U64emu site...
Maybe Jabo like toads, "Jaba" is a toad in russian :)