What's new

Funny nicks! :D

Martin

Administrator
Was talking to flow at IRC and we started poking around at the members list, so we found some pretty funny nicks. Feel free to fill in with your favourite picks. Here goes...

WhoAteTheUPSMan, UserName, TheLostMarioBro, ThisIsMyName, PALvsNTSC, PimpJuices, me_is_dumb, LowGenius, Kief Sutherland, i AM your GOD, Idiot, Infested Maggot, Flubbyshit, Eh...?

:D :D :D

blizz

Administrator said:

ROFL, either that's damn funny or I am real tired. :D

Yeah, they weigh tons when born. :)

and giant ones weigh lots of tons ;)

/blizz needs also sleep

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Renegade said:
Smiff has a funny nick. where'd he get that from?

Jabo, Zilmar, Lemmy, LaC, Rice, schibo, Azimer...

ive always wondered where the f**k they pulled these from. especially the first and last two. they always sound so strangely fitting and ackward.

Remote

pj64er said:

Jabo, Zilmar, Lemmy, LaC, Rice, schibo, Azimer...

ive always wondered where the f**k they pulled these from. especially the first and last two. they always sound so strangely fitting and ackward.

That is probaly because you respect them, what separates us from them is that they have actually achived something... and not to mention that you have read their names atleast a million times...

Lemmy aka LemmyC equals to LemmySee...I guess that also applies to LaC... I am not sure where Jabo, Rice, Schibo and Zilmar have gotten their names from...but I wouldn't be surprised if they were combinations of acronyms and initials... Azimer should equal to Alzimer... Take a couple of lifethreatening deciases, i.e cancer... plaigue, and distort them to your liking... ;)

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
maybe Jabo likes Jago from KI but it was already taken by this guy who helped RCP to run the U64emu site...