What's new

For immediate testing

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
iq_132 said:
The cheats don't seem to work with Mario64 (U) (!)...
Maybe I'm stupid.

PS. The 1964 website seems to be down.

I've noticed it with most games. The vi meter goes to like 50000 and sits there, still rising. Only game codes have worked with is Zelda: OoT.

iq_132

Banned
I figured as much :)
I mean come on, this release is <b style="filter:glow(color=red, direction=10)">huge</b> to the 64 emulation scene!!!!!

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Damn you're amazing schibo.. fix all those bugs in less than a day.. you are truly an idol to me :satisfied :satisfied

edit: Sure as hell, you certainly did fix the cheats bug. My god you are so the shit :inlove:

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hmmm, cheat codes definitely seem to be causing games to stop working. i tried perfect dark, and activated some cheats, and all i get is a black screen.

iq_132

Banned
Hmmm....
I checked automatically run cheats. It works now, but for some reason, in mario when I put on infinite energy and breath, mario loses all of his energy, and dies.
Also, the metal mario cheat is the no hat cheat...

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
iq_132 said:
Hmmm....
I checked automatically run cheats. It works now, but for some reason, in mario when I put on infinite energy and breath, mario loses all of his energy, and dies.
Also, the metal mario cheat is the no hat cheat...

I have the exact problem :cry: though at least they work at all now :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
sk8bloke22 said:
hmmm, cheat codes definitely seem to be causing games to stop working. i tried perfect dark, and activated some cheats, and all i get is a black screen.

Hmm.. did you DL the update? I got a black screen before, but the newer exe remedied my problem, though as iq pointed out, there seem to be some problems..

karth95

Lord of the Cats
um, I dunno, I may be stupid or something, but did quicksave/load go away?
EDIT: Thank you, Gentleman.

Well, it's nice to know they weren't forgotten, but they don't seem to work for me. Anyone else with this problem?

Hm. Very odd. i've restarted the EMU, but it doesn't seem to work still. Maybe it's cause it's like 9 folders down my tree. I'll try setting the save to c:\save.

Nope. Reverting to .84 doesn't work either. Damn. Anyone have any ideas? Is there a way to turn on logging to see if it's even getting the command?
Edit #3:
Well, as it turns out, if I set it to c:\save with a folder named that, it works fine. My 1964 folder is on my desktop. If I set it to the default, saves don't work, nor do the memory saves (pilot wings progress log, as an example.) if I move the whole folder to c:\, (c:\1964084) with the default, it works. This Appears to be a parse error with the folder name. No biggie.

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
karth95 said:
um, I dunno, I may be stupid or something, but did quicksave/load go away?

Edit /User options/Save-State Slots

EDIT: no probs karth95

karth95 said:
Well, it's nice to know they weren't forgotten, but they don't seem to work for me. Anyone else with this problem?

The F5 & F7 ?
Works fine here

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
schibo said:
Yep we're working to improve the cheats system :)

Did i mention you are my idol? most people my age would rather have rock stars as idols.. me? NAH! schibo! :satisfied

i need a pic of schibo to put on my wall :p lol

iq_132

Banned
I'd put a picture of Schibo up on my wall too, but naming my first born child after him sounds so much better :)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
After Doing some testing on the Cheat system... Found a problem with Country Codes... Some Seem to popup, but some are labled "country code mismatch" Some even come on twice when labled this... Also, when you hit Activate all, it activates all the cheats.. Maybe thats why I died when I go into a level using the level select ;)

Here is a Pic...

Last edited: