What's new

FIFA World Cup

Martin

Administrator
Talas said:
I only hope that Serbia and Montenegro make it to the quarter finals, that would make me happy already. But in a group with Holland and Argentina... could be hard.

Yeah, sounds difficult. :p

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
how do u think will the first game be like?
costa rica-germany
what would be the results ??
i think it'll be 0-2 or 0-3 (germany winning)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Well today is the day!

I think Germany will win easily tonight - speaking of which, where is 2fast these days?!

Martin

Administrator
Final exam of the semester yesterday, the sun is shining, and the WC starts today, can it get better? :D

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
lol.
4-2 to Germany. GG Costa Rica, they put up a good fight but were clearly outclassed (Germany seemed to have the ball most of the time).

Fabricio_EX

Aw, guys. I missed the games... And to get the things worse, I was having lectures -- Argh!!!

Want to see which team will rock?! Just wait till next tuesday! :p

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
we played well with Germany, God bless Wanchope :D
i didn't think Ecuador would win ... ashamed for Poland...

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Yeah, I was hoping that Poland would win because my girlfriend is Polish.

But they sucked - Equador totally deserved to win.

2fast4u

Jaz said:
speaking of which, where is 2fast these days?!

caught up with studying, reading sartre, drinking and singing karaoke mostly (at least that was yesterday :D).

heh anyway. this whole world cup thing is going crazy around here. i was downtown yesterday and it seemed like germany had already won the damn cup after match against costa rica. with all the nationalistic rhetoric and flags going crazy im not too pleased with it, but it should be tolerable for the next few weeks.

good match btw, just the defense seriously needs work, otherwise this wont end so peachy against a stronger opponent. im quite confident now but theres still a lot to go.

i caught a few minutes of the england-paraguay game today which was pretty terrible. dont think thats all that england has in stock but its not exactly what i expected of them...looked like germany during the euro 2004. :unsure:

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Well, we tried against Germany. I didn't thought Ecuator was so great! I will be a nice game on next thursday.
The surprise for me is that the Sweeden - Trinad & Tobago game went 0 - 0. Poor Martin! that's a shame for Sweeden, they even hold the draw with a 10 men on the field. Trinidad & Tobago is a very bad team, Costa Rica always kicks its ass. I thought that it was a piece of cake for Sweeden :p

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
t0rek said:
Well, we tried against Germany. I didn't thought Ecuator was so great! I will be a nice game on next thursday.
The surprise for me is that the Sweeden - Trinad & Tobago game went 0 - 0. Poor Martin! that's a shame for Sweeden, they even hold the draw with a 10 men on the field. Trinidad & Tobago is a very bad team, Costa Rica always kicks its ass. I thought that it was a piece of cake for Sweeden :p

we did well right?
i got a surprise with T&T... they are doing great / Sweden sucks
i'm not sure of what is happening lol