FIFA World Cup

yegosimo

Bug Killer
what do u think about the world cup?
who do u think will win the cup?

:bouncy: ---go Costa Rica go!!!---:bouncy:

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Brazil will win the cup. Man be realistic, our team sucks. Didn't you watched the wednesday's game against Cataluña, we don't have any opportunity.

Teams with real chances are of winning the cup are Brazil, Argentina and France. I don't think Germany will get the cup, not even being in home

Last edited:

WhiteX

I am Brazilian and i don´t think we will win, i guess it would be very difficult to beat Germany home, but we´ll be on the finals for sure.

In the end...who knows? :teehee:

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
I think Brazil will win the world cup. If England had Rooney fit and replaced Walcott with Defoe or Bent then they would have a good chance.

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
t0rek said:
Brazil will win the cup. Man be realistic, our team sucks. Didn't you watched the wednesday's game against Cataluña, we don't have any opportunity.

Teams with real chances are of winning the cup are Brazil, Argentina and France. I don't think Germany will get the cup, not even being in home

how do u mean "we" are u costarrican ?
yeah we sucked against cataluña but it was all Saborio's fault cuz he missed like 4 goal chances
teams that i guess will have chances of getting the cup:
brasil
germany
czech republic
england
who knows what might happen

smash_tv

Got to support my team. Go Aussies!!!
But seriously we have no chance.
But i'm happy we made it for the first time in a while.
It'll help develop soccer in our country a fair bit.
I'm going to go for Brazil.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Don't double post, edit your first post the next time.

It wan't just Saborío's fault. The whole team was a mess, it wasn't a draw, we losed against Cataluña, the deffenders were terrible. And I don't wanna speak about Ucraine. What's next? Czech Republic will win 10 -0 against us?

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
yeah ... they're gonna take us to reality and show us that the world cup is for good teams
it's a shame our team is playing like that :(

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
zion said:
I thought Costa Rica were brilliant in the last world cup.

i think our team on last world cup was kind of better but we didn't have hard rivals: China and Turkey, besides from Brazil :drool:
p.s.: we lost today against Czech 1-0 :(

WhiteX

We are a weird team, the best in the world, a dream team, Crushing on friendly matches but on the cup, we manage to go to the finals, just manage, no big victories, no beautiful football on the field, only ties and forgettable victories.

But, Go Brazil!

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
yegosimo said:
i think our team on last world cup was kind of better but we didn't have hard rivals: China and Turkey, besides from Brazil :drool:
p.s.: we lost today against Czech 1-0 :(

Turkey wasn't a favorite in the last world cup but they managed to get the third place so is must be considered as a respetable rival then.

Yes we lose today against Czech but we made a big tatctic improvemente. I hope we can get positive results on june 9th agaisnt germany

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
yep .. if we play like in the game with czech we'll probably get a 0-0 tie or a loss by one goal ... (am i being too optimist? lol)

Talas

Son of the Sky
I only hope that Serbia and Montenegro make it to the quarter finals, that would make me happy already. But in a group with Holland and Argentina... could be hard.