What's new

Dolphin Final Release Compatibility Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAR

First Person Shooter
bomberman land 2 (jap) works fine (2fps) for me without music but since my japanese is not fluent(that is, I didnt speak it at all) I cant get through the screen after "press start"

FAR

First Person Shooter
Wario world: Playable with awesome gfx and sometimes a bit of sound[/QUOTE said:
doesnt work for me. only a black screen and nothing happens

edit: sorry, it works but only without dynarec.

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
Yu-Gi-Oh Flasebound Kingdom Runs pritty good with dynarec and without it only problem is that the ingame is slow :)

Da_Muffin

tryed Mobile Suit Gundam Gundam Vs Z Gundam runs good until u get in game u can see ur life gauge any everything but there is a white screen ...in order to see anything in game you need to turn wireframe on

i got -Xp PRO-GE FORCE 5200-512mb RAM-2.66 GHz-pentium 4

Turbohao2

Naruto 1 goes ingame after some error messages and often gets a black
screen ingame,Ikaruga also doesn't hang anymore (i played it until to lvl2)
thx for this release ;)

Turbohao2

Gauntlet Legends Dark Legacy [PAL] starts in interpreter mode (press start a few times)
but it crashes after selecting your character
edit:playable with female character,slow
shots in screenshot thread
;)

Last edited:

ScOr_311

The Force be with you!!!
I see in the beta shots thread a shot of pikmin ingame but i can' t boot this game (maybe my iso), somebody have test this game with the final dolphin.
I have some sound in crazy taxi but no music, in the teaser i have the music,
it' s the same with waverace bluestorm. The disc track streaming music don' t work in dolphin final.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Pikmin works only with the interpreter core. Just disable the dynarec before starting the game.
As for the streaming music support... It is removed from the final release so it isn't supposed to work.

Da_Muffin

tryed zoids battle ledends shurnk it twice, it runs good about till the menu then the music skipps when u try to pick sumthing and it crashes
(it seems the music causes alot of problems any way ti just disable it from dolphin?)

i got -Xp PRO-GE FORCE 5200-512mb RAM-2.66 GHz-pentium 4

teh_raf3

Wario world: Playable with awesome gfx and sometimes a bit of sound[ /QUOTE said:
doesnt work for me. only a black screen and nothing happens

edit: sorry, it works but only without dynarec.

when i try to run it, dolphin gets stuck (with dynarec stuff off) i have the USA-version of the iso, do i need another one?

in_vitro

I've tested the following games on my Duron 1200MHz - Geforce 2mx (yeah i know.. not much)

- Paper Mario 2, works fine
- Viewtiful Joe 2, nothing.. just black screen

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Posty, there is a way to fix it. :p

Just go into the Graphics plugin settings, and the 3rd tab has some options. Check "Overlay some statistics" and go back to playing. It shouldn't be dark. :)

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Vile324 said:
Posty, there is a way to fix it. :p

Just go into the Graphics plugin settings, and the 3rd tab has some options. Check "Overlay some statistics" and go back to playing. It shouldn't be dark. :)

Hmm, I tried that, and it wasn't working... Lemme try again.

Kiantsu

What do you do for getting ikaruga ingame? I just get a black screen an 0.0 fps.

I have tried:

zelda ocar¡na of time: just sais that there is no memory card, and when you press ok for continue and yes for playing without memory, nothing. Maybe if you let it some minits, something happens

and the .dol files of The legend of zelda and the legend of zelda II adventure of link boots, but with very very very big graphics problems.

PD: I know that I shoulden't post THIS --> here, but is there a difference for using dolphin between having a GF 4 MX 440 128MB and a GF FX 5700LE 256MB ingame and all that?

Nobody tried ZWW???

Kiantsu

ok It didn't worked maybe cause of I had shrink it, but the not-shrinked version works perfectly. I don't remember if anyone said, but bust a move 3000 works perfectly, even with sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.