What's new

Dolphin Beta Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferramenta

The games? Did you ask where to download new games? :D
I would tell you if you asked me in one of the threads.

(@Knuckles: Is that ok? He is really getting on the nerves of everyone in this forum... Fakes screenies... Spams all topics... Asks for the beta... And he is a disgrace for my home country... Think over it.)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

he got banned by Trotter already for being too much annoying, as I said on another post, I would have done this already if I wasn't away since yesterday afternoon.

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
*drools* ugh i want the beta lol :p
good work to the whole team, and good luck whenever the next release is due.

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
Mingo3k said:
*drools* ugh i want the beta lol :p
good work to the whole team, and good luck whenever the next release is due.

same here.dolphin rules(for now anyway:whistling )

#1 Hawk

wow, these are great screens, congrats to the dolphin team!
icecream.gif

spyro32

cant wait for the next release.once its released im gonna test a lot of things to c wat happens :alien2:

Skeefoso

Banned
What a gay thread this is. Posting screenshots of games that run at 1 fps.
Knuckles, you are a human turd, just like Trotter. Actually, he's worse.
Merry Christmas.

JinXD

Skeefoso said:
Merry Christmas.
Can see you being here long, dissin' the mods......

Clements

Skeefoso said:
Merry Christmas.

Wow, with just 9 posts, you have been in trouble a remarkable three times. Way to go! I'll leave it to Trotter and Knux to decide whether to ban your arse. :p

Skeefoso

Banned
Clements said:
Wow, with just 9 posts, you have been in trouble a remarkable three times. Way to go! I'll leave it to Trotter and Knux to decide whether to ban your arse. :p

Yeah well, I only speak truth. Ban Away. Doesn't change my mind either way.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Do you really have a mind? (lol) This is a screenshot thread not a "the game runs fullspeed" thread (lol). I'm laughing at you. :D :D :D (LOL)

EDIT: LOL

Last edited:

Angry_Turtle

Dolphin & Chankast Enthusiast
The thread is too show the people who really care about Dolphin how the team is pogressing and to show people what it can do in terms of graphical display and such. Don't be a dweeb.....

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
That's what it is. There is no reason for retards coming here and saying that the thread is "gay" and the mods "human turds".

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
He's probably shitty because he cant play his downloaded games, and is just venting it out on the beta testers... :plain:

<rant>Im just happy there is a gamecube emu scene so early anyway, and to make it progress as far as it has is damn right amazing :) Kudos to the whole emulation scene, none of us could remember the great memories of times near forgotten, and times not so long ago :p </end rant>

:emutalk:

spyro32

i think hes just doing that because he thinks emulating the gc is as easy as 123 or he just wants the beta.anyway he still disrespects the emu community :bouncy: :alien2: :canadian: :term: :bunny:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
He's gone now so let's get back on topic. Shall we? The Resident Evil pics look nice, I wonder if it will be runable on the next release :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.