What's new

Dolphin Beta Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraxander

Greetings every1, I´m new as u may notice because of the amounts of posts i have :p

Would you please tell us how is SSBM doing in beta?

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

If you had done a little search, you would see that I already replied to that question, it simply works as it does on the teaser.

Next time, just use the forums search fonction before asking ;)

Baraxander

Ok, i didn´t really feel like reading the 17 pages post and i didn´t know there was a search engine inside the forum, i ll keep it in mind. I apologize for bothering.

TheBuzzer

Hey Knuckles

Just wondering, does super smash brothers intro video look fine without any glitchs now and how is the emulator sound comming along?

RanCorX2

heres a question, you know the dremacast emu is having a gdrom plugin made for it, will this ever be possbile for this emu for a gcdisk plugin? (to emulate the gcdisk drive)

jareg

Just A Guy
RanCorX2 said:
heres a question, you know the dremacast emu is having a gdrom plugin made for it, will this ever be possbile for this emu for a gcdisk plugin? (to emulate the gcdisk drive)

I am pritty sure not because you need somekind of a hacked wireframe to read them so whats the point of a plugin ;)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Don't know whether this screen is already posted, but the WARNING screen of Resident Evl: Rebirth now works without any glitches.

jareg

Just A Guy
Ly Mathews said:
Jareg, you wanted to say firmware, hu?

Yes sorry about that ;)

PS:Hey MasterPhW this is the Beta Shots thread so you should post your shots in the Shots thread ;)

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
jareg said:
Yes sorry about that ;)

PS:Hey MasterPhW this is the Beta Shots thread so you should post your shots in the Shots thread ;)

Uh, Jareg, that's the beta. MasterPhW has the beta, dude, that ain't the teaser.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

MasterPhW : did you get the version with the updated video plugin? (full screen working and only 2 things in the 2nd tab) ? if yes, send it here :p

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Vile324 said:
Uh, Jareg, that's the beta. MasterPhW has the beta, dude, that ain't the teaser.
Yeah, that's a beta pic, the teaser only shows a messed up screen... wanted to show that these screen is fixed now, too!

jareg

Just A Guy
50cent said:
Hello Knuckles have 2 questions

1.where have u the pictures
2.have u it

ahh good evening

Bad english :yucky:
He has the pictures from the beta and what does have u it mean :p

-Shadow-

Banned
50cent said:
Hello Knuckles have 2 questions

1.where have u the pictures
2.have u it

ahh good evening

I wonder how people are finding english forums without any knowledge of english...

Status
Not open for further replies.