What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

macphisto

It's not just PJ64 that does this. If I play the game in full screen with 1964 and press start to go to the menu, the game goes to a redered image of an indoor hut and then crashes. Sometimes I have to restart my PC as I can't get back on my desktop.

Hiei-YYH

forget about, it was because i was using the "debug version" save (same internal name) then i deleted the saves and worked

ChildoftheKoRn

Ok, for one Dj great mod man its awesome. 2, I have 4 different mods which are

-Hi Resolution mod, for OOT and MM
-Cel Shade mod for OOT
-Hi res mod for Super Smash Brothers
-And a hi res mod for Super mario 64

Well I read around page 52, and came across how to make the 1964 get the mods, but wasnt too too clear on how to actually work it, I cant find the Hide Advanced Options, and since these mods come in like 2 and 3 and 4 folders, Im not sure how to correctly place anything under the plugins folder.

Is it possible to get a little indepth detail? =D thanks

-Jin

Cyberman

ChildoftheKoRn said:
Ok, for one Dj great mod man its awesome. 2, I have 4 different mods which are

-Hi Resolution mod, for OOT and MM
-Cel Shade mod for OOT
-Hi res mod for Super Smash Brothers
-And a hi res mod for Super mario 64

Well I read around page 52, and came across how to make the 1964 get the mods, but wasnt too too clear on how to actually work it, I cant find the Hide Advanced Options, and since these mods come in like 2 and 3 and 4 folders, Im not sure how to correctly place anything under the plugins folder.

Is it possible to get a little indepth detail? =D thanks

-Jin
Please read the sticky topic most closely associated to what you are asking. Namely Rice's Video plugin.
That would be a good start at the very least.

Hide Advanced Options is on the tabs where you configure the hirez plugin. READ THE above link for more.

Crim9

Is it just me or are all the download links broken. I downlaod the file sure, but when I open it up, the volume is corrupt. Can someone make a working torrent file, or provide me with a link that works.

Last edited:

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
Is it just me or are all the download links broken. I downlaod the file sure, but when I open it up, the volume is corrupt. Can someone make a working torrent file, or provide me with a link that works.

You need to download all of the volumes into one folder before trying to extract.

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
My V1.2 U copy of the ROM is not picking up all of the texture files (walls, for example). I believe it has something to do with the folders being in french.

Is there a translation for this patch, or can someone provide me with the correct filenames in english?

Crim9

its not working enzo, if you have the working files, can u please put them on a file hosting site, and give me those links.

yinkoh

To djipi

First of all, thanks for your pack because I really enjoyed playing oot mq.

However i tried to find on various sites the windwaker font because I really like it :p

Do you have that in a special zelda big treasure chest ? (erm, haven't found the golden key yet :p)

thanks

yinkoh

re

do you think you will post a link within the week ?

i've been looking for this font for quite a long time so i can wait a little more still i'm just wondering when u'll post it :)

fernan1234

Just a quick question: is it normal that it takes like five minutes to load all the textures or is my computer just slow?

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
First of all, thanks for your pack because I really enjoyed playing oot mq.

However i tried to find on various sites the windwaker font because I really like it :p

Do you have that in a special zelda big treasure chest ? (erm, haven't found the golden key yet :p)

thanks

As I mentioned before, I only have the actual letter shapes, not fonts, and I only have limited letter shapes. For the 4 texture packs I worked on, Djipi's Cel OoT and our joint MM one, as well as Federelli's OoT and MuhMuh's MM.

I pieced together the words letter by letter in Photoshop, which was alot of work when you have to do all the item names, location names etc, in multiple languages.

Sorry

Last edited: