What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Cel Zelda Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
mongo51983 said:
Everyone I think just needs to sit back relax and wait for it to be posted instead of a million replies of "Is the pack out yet?" "When will it be out?" Because I worked on a little text mod on WWF No Mercy and I posted a few preview pictures on The No Mercy Zone and then everyone kept asking me "When are you going to post a download for this?" After awhile I eventually did post a download link but in the meantime I was thinking of how other moders felt when they are bugged, lets just say it's not a fun feeling.
This is what I posted a page or so ago. Not trying to start anything but I think I speak for anyone that mods people need to sit and wait until things are released.

minkster

Hmm..I dont know why but it bothers me slightly that Djipi hasn't really said anything in a while...he has posted in his MM thread, but hasn't really posted any news in this thread in a while. All in all, once the texture pack is released it will be a success:)

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
Wow guys, get patient. Everyone knows why Djipi hasn't posted his pack yet - because Orkin's plugin hasnt been made fullly yet. Wait for that to be announced before you expect to see Djipi's pack released.

Toasty

Sony battery
koolkarts said:
Everyone knows why Djipi hasn't posted his pack yet - because Orkin's plugin hasnt been made fullly yet. Wait for that to be announced before you expect to see Djipi's pack released.
Actually, the reason Djipi gave was that his internet was down and because of that and moving, he probably would not be able to upload it for a few months.

V99

pwner
Tjalian said:
n00b: SO liek guys, when is the pack gon..
*BOOM! HEADSHOT!*
Me: He he he..n00b DOWN~!

hye u nubs so lkie wen iz dis paak gona com out? :naughty:

oh wait Im dead :paperbag:

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
Toasty said:
Actually, the reason Djipi gave was that his internet was down and because of that and moving, he probably would not be able to upload it for a few months.
Oh, ok then, I knew about his internet connection being down, but I thought that the main reason he isn't releasing the pack yet is because Orkin's plugin isn't complete, and the Rice plugin doesn't load all of the textures...

ChimouJ

You REALLY need to pay more attention. Orkin's plug-in doesn't load all the textures, not Rice's. You're very confused. Orkin is working on his plug-in outside of this project. They're not the same.

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
ChimouJ said:
You REALLY need to pay more attention. Orkin's plug-in doesn't load all the textures, not Rice's. You're very confused. Orkin is working on his plug-in outside of this project. They're not the same.
Rice's plugin doesn't load all the textures as well. I think you also need to pay some attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.