What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Zelda OOT 2014

AcidDrop

I found the download link here for anyone looking for it but is this texture pack better then Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture V7 cause that looks like it a lot bigger in size anyone have opinions on whats best looking version?

Hoden

Hi! Can someone PM me that masterpiece? Please, I really want to go back to my childhood!

THANK YOU

RazeSane

I've been playing on the 2014 pack for a few months now and I must say it's impressive. Goodjob Djipi. I like Link's eyes a bit more than the 2011 cellshade.

Kyko

Hello. Any chance someone could PM me a download link for the the Djipi HD Pack 2015.
I already have the one from 2014, can't wait to test the upgrade

Thanks ! (email available)

Kyko

Yeah didn't want my email adress on this thread
I sent you a PM with my email adresse in it

Thanks Thirteen1355 ! ;)

Still no answer :(
Any chance someone could PM me a download link for the the Djipi HD Pack 2015 ?
i'll send you my email adress in PM

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:

Ix:Risor

The Higher
I'm using Djipi's Texture pack however none of the textures will load. I'm using Project 64 2.2 and GLideN64 v.1.2. I've put the HTC file in the Project 64 v.2.2\Plugin\GFX\cache folder, and I am using what I believe are the proper settings, and all it's doing is loading the normal textures.