What's new

Direct64 v0.5 ALPHA

elitejavi

it's-a me!
well, i don't know why, but i decided to come back to emulation :icecream:
call me a tester(cant say beta tester becouse it is not a beta, jeje)

seeya

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I can't say how thankful I am to be able to play Majora's Mask with such perfection... motion blur... high res subscreen background... the lighting! wonder if the camera works.

GE Master

Just to add some comments, the previous version or I guess the original version of this plugin was much better with GoldenEye. Not sure why that is exactly, but from the opening splash page. I did ask you about adding a depth force compare to remedy the flickering screens in multiplayer. Anyways, that's just my feedback. That's the only game I've taken a look at so far, surprise surprise.

FloW3184

Emu_and_Mobile_Freak
extreme-g has some texture bugs too (im using catalyst 5.3 on a radeon 9700)
just looks like some alpha textures are not working

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
Zelda: MM also has some minor texture issues as seen in the shot below. It doesn't always look like that though, if you move the view a little to the left they will return to normal (also happens in third person view, not just first person).

Last edited:
OP
Orkin

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
ray16 said:
Zelda: MM also has some minor texture issues as seen in the shot below. It doesn't always look like that though, if you move the view a little to the left they will return to normal (also happens in third person view, not just first person).

Hmmm...looks like some render state synching issues again...I thought I had that taken care of. Guess it's time to get back to work!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
gandalf said:
q weno, otro q vive en Argentina! :)

ENglish: nice another that lives in argentina!

It's beyond me why people from South American countries constantly think it necessery to greet their fellow natives in threads that are TOTALLY unrelated..

elitejavi

it's-a me!
It's beyond me why people from South American countries constantly think it necessery to greet their fellow natives in threads that are TOTALLY unrelated..

is becouse of the fact that there are no much people that talks english from argentina, and the people that does, is rarely seen in places like this(there are a few argentinians here, but everyone but me is from Bs. As.)
:icecream:
seeya

amano

This problem happened to me as well, but somehow it was suddenly gone as well. ;)

Maybe fiddling with the options fixed that.

ferbe

cooliscool said:
First Mexicans, now South Americans... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????? GOD?? :p
It's beyond me why you make such questions THAT WAY, I agree with you that off-topic posts are annoying, but you don't need to be so specific.