What's new

DeSmuME 0.0.3 WIP - Compatibility List

spotanjo3

0315 - Nihon Pro Mahjong Kishikai Kanshuu: Pro ni naru Mahjong DS (J) - after touchscreen issue works then that's it..no further ahead at all.

0316 - Chokoken no Omise Patisserie Sweets Shop Game (j) - playable with minor glitches!! NICE! ;)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

0317 - Tsubasa Chronicle (J) - nice intro and ingame and a little bit glitch at first but after that seems fine to me with touchscreen issues but wont let me do anything to do with A and B buttons on the keyboard.

0318 - Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon Aoi (J) (Ver.1.1)- on the bottom showing nice little storyline until the bird flew and drop the letter from the sky then screen started to fade out into white screen and that's it.

OP
L

Low Lines

I don't know if anyone has tested them yet, but Mr. Driller - Drill Spirits (US, EUR & JAP versions) are PERFECT now. Sprites work beautifully and FPS was very good as well. As far as I could tell, there were NO errors. DeSmuME has its first REAL games that work with (if not) no errors or problems!!

Also Super Princess Peach is working well too, though cos it is in Japanese, I can't work out how to operate using the controls.

spotanjo3

Low Lines said:
I don't know if anyone has tested them yet, but Mr. Driller - Drill Spirits (US, EUR & JAP versions) are PERFECT now. Sprites work beautifully and FPS was very good as well. As far as I could tell, there were NO errors. DeSmuME has its first REAL games that work with (if not) no errors or problems!!

Also Super Princess Peach is working well too, though cos it is in Japanese, I can't work out how to operate using the controls.

That's true. This is the first emu that did that. I am sure iDeaS will do the same. :)

0319 - Mr Incredible Kyouteki Underminder Toujou (J) - nice intro but wont go any further

Last edited:
OP
L

Low Lines

Yeah I'm sure it will be, and maybe even better one day. Cos iDeaS can do things that DeSmuME can't, whilst DeSmuME does things iDeaS can't do. Which is what makes emulation so interesting and fun to keep track of!!
:bouncy:

spotanjo3

Guess what ?

0150 - Mega Man Battle Network 5 - Double Team DS (U) - showing Capcom logo but hang thats it.

How ? I hit run a few times and voila! That's weird but when I try some more..nothing after that. That's a good starter. Heh!

Take a look for a proof:

click it to make a bigger picture. ;)

Last edited:

Membrane32

{Mario_and_Luigi_Partners_in_Time_KIOSK.DEMO_EUR_NDS-TRM} - (some graphic glitches in menus) Definitely playable (NO GRAPHIC GLITCHES) , up until it gets to its first fight, then it freezes

DeSmuME is becoming excellent!

spotanjo3

KIOSK DEMOS

Kirby Canvas Curse - shown warning about seizures then nintendo logo and that's it.

Super Mario 64 DS - Intro then freeze

NINTENDOGSK EUR - black screen

NINTENDOGS - black screen

NINTENDOGS RELAY DOWNLOAD - black screen

PAC-PIX (U) - black screen

PROJECT RUB MULTI6 (E) - black screen

Warioware Touched! - PLAYABLE PERFECTLY

Yoshi Touch & Go (E) - showing Yoshi and baby mario logo then thats it.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

DEMO

Demo - Advance Wars - Dual Strike Wireless Multiboot Demo (U) - playable perfectly

Demo - Famicom Wars DS Wireless Multiboot Demo (J) - playable perfectly

Demo - Jump Super Stars Download Demo (J) - playable perfectly

Demo - Meteos Download Demo (J) - playable perfectly

demo - guru guru nagetto download demo (J) - playable (touchscreen issues works but buttons issues ??)

demo - metroid prime hunters - first hunt (e) - screen flicks on the bottom until you reach "S" logo and that's it.

demo - ping pals wireless multiboot demo (u) - playable but touchscreen issues sometime works and sometimes wont works until you tried few time

demo - pokemon torouze (j) - playable but buttons issue ? I cannot seem to control any of it.

demo - rentian gougou demo ids (c) - showing IQUE logo then black screen

demo - zelda - twilight princess preview trailer (u) - Showing logo and press start then black screen on the top

demo - zelda preview trailer E3 download demo (u) - black screen

Last edited:

sarava

Musiolik said:
I don't know, why yesterday it works ingame and today only show menu

hey man, Sonic Rush goes to ingame to me...but freezes...press ENTER quickly before the emulator freezes in title screen....press Q to confirm your selection...you will see this screens:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/fidizila/SONIC_RUSH1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/fidizila/SONIC_RUSH2.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/fidizila/SONIC_RUSH3.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/fidizila/SONIC_RUSH4.jpg

Musiolik

So, you used newest wip wersion?
I used official 0.0.3, in yours i see much more sprites.
::Later::
So, I tried this, and you're right, I pressed ENTER the "Q" and it works, thanks.

Last edited:

Musiolik

Rockmangames: ok, but when i tried Sonic, only this version was for download.
For now, I'll be posting games with newest version only.

spotanjo3

Yeah..do not forgot to put the number before the games for the identify purposes for us to know which games. :)

sarava

Musiolik said:
So, you used newest wip wersion?
i'm really confused with this releases....i've downloaded 2 versions....it's the same result...the last release i took from NGEMU...an english version

sarava

Low Lines said:
Super Mario 64 DS (U)
Not Playable
intros only
i'm very impressed with this emu...i've tested 0056 - Super Mario 64 DS (U)(Trashman)......it's amazing....the intro runs at 25-33 FPS to me....but the touch screen it's buggy with so many glitches...it's hard to find the buttons...

xdaniel_FWB

Living RCP Hungup
Just for testing purposes, I tried hacking some ROMs to work further - and to my surprise, it worked for 2 games (3 ROMs). WARNING: if you want to try this out, make backups of your ROM images and modify them! Also, this is definatly NOT the way to go in terms of emulation - it's pretty much just a mere test. Anyway, here my notes:

0085 - Jump Super Stars (J)(Trashman)
- Starts, shows company logos, hangs at ActImagine logo
Patch 4 bytes in ROM at 0x29654 to 0400000A to make game continue into intro video (not skipable) and otherwise mostly working, has some graphic errors & missing graphics, slow, hangs on error message when trying to save

0099 - Rockman EXE 5 DS - Twin Leaders (J)(WRG)
- Starts, press run several times, loads Capcom logo graphics into RAM, hangs on black screen
Patch 4 bytes in ROM at 0x84FC4 to 0400000A to make game run through intro up to starting new game, doesn't react to keypresses

0150 - Mega Man Battle Network 5 - Double Team DS (U)(MODE7)
- Starts, press run several times to get game to Capcom logo, hangs while fading in logo
Patch 4 bytes in ROM at 0x852A0 to 0400000A to make game run through intro up to starting new game, doesn't react to keypresses

spotanjo3

That is very nice of Megaman ingame however this is real wip..do not use hacks in here. :(

So they are still black screens anyway. ;):)

Last edited: