What's new

Dam...is Ott sooo much better then MoM?

gokuss4

Meh...
OoT all the way. love legendary story lines. in a way, better graphic setting, great time setting, great plot, great characters, exellent gameplay. GO ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME, YEAH!!!!! oh and "one more thing" *imitating jackie chans uncle* great music

moffermn

Priceless member
Zelda

ALL THE ZELDA'S RULEZ BUT THE MOST I LIKE IS
MM AND ORACLE OF AGES (THE NEWEST ON THE GAMEBOY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:pj64: RULEZzz THE BEST EMULATOR ON THE WORLD

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
In my humble opinion all Zelda's are good some are less good then others but they're still good.

I'm a little dissapointed about the GC version new look using the same technique as Jet Set Radio did on the DC.

But that's just me :)

gokuss4

Meh...
blizz said:
MM has some great touches but most of the time it just drives me up the wall, especially snowhead, I put the game down for ages when I got stuck there

I liked the atmosphere of the game and the constant ticking away of time but the goron racing just annoyed me.

yeah same here. i didn't like the goron race at all. i beat the game though with everything.

hellknight

Banned
Re: Zelda

moffermn said:

i HATE OOA AND OOS THEY BOTH SUCK!Links awakening was the really cool gb/c game it rocks!!!!!!!!!!

linker

Emutalk Member
Re: Re: Zelda

hellknight said:
moffermn said:

i HATE OOA AND OOS THEY BOTH SUCK!Links awakening was the really cool gb/c game it rocks!!!!!!!!!!

think again hellknight

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
I have played and Beaten every zelda game ( the real ones anyway) except for MoM and here is the order I put them in from best to worst.

1. OOT. (Best game I have ever Played for any System.)
2. Link to the Past. (wonderful Story)
3.Oracle of Season (slightly better of the 2 Oracle Games)
4.Oracle of Ages
5.The Legend Of Zelda (the first one we all fell in love with)
6.Links Awakening (final Boss WAY to easy
7.Adventures of Link (SUCKED!!!!)

lets see more top 8 lists

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Mmkay. OoT is better than MM.

1) In OoT, you get to play as Adult Link.
2) Princess Zelda is missing!!!!!
3) You are supposed to save Zelda in some way, that's how it has been in almost all games, but not MM.
4) Too little challenge. There's only 4 temples to beat. In OoT, there was much more.
5) Who cares about all masks? They could've removed some from this to make more temples.
6) This was a new game dammit, but the battle control was just as before! (Maybe not as bad)
7) Not much tresures. These were usually found outside temples. Not in previos games!
8) Last boss way to easy with the deity fairy's mask! It's just shot & he's dead!

These are some examples on why OoT is better than MM.

DiamondDeus

Ya, shigeru miyamoto didnt just have less influence, he had next to no influence at all, not only that, but a different composer did the music, or at least what music wasnt recycled from OOT, even tho MM is recycled from ocarina, it is still a good game, tho IMO not as good, and polished, as OOT

yogaman

Banned
well to make it short:
1) OOT (the ultimative ZELDA game)
2) Nes - the legend of Zelda (the unique zelda)
3) snes - link to the past (a bit annoying)
4) all GB zeldas (well, they are very similar)
5) sucking nes' zelda 2

ups forgot to put Mom in the list (right after oot) - well disappointing because made in a rush ... but cool characters such STALKID WITH MASK (Yogaman avatar (TM))