What's new

DaedalusD3D8 wip shots

M

mann

why does everyone like banjo tooie? is not all that great, but sure is better than part 1

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Man, because I have a shitty gfx card I have to miss out on all this. Im gonna go cry somewhere when I feel like it.

M

mann

810 card doesnt work too bad..it works fine besides being a little slow

DiaBlo666

hey rice can i ask u something..
i wish to play nba hangtime 64 still it sux on pj 1.4 can u fix it on ur new plugin??

i like killer instints gold too i wish u could fix the control issue and game speed..

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
Timmahh!!

Great work Rice you are the man :)

oh one more thing, when do you think you will release the new version of 1964.

Ive switched to WINXP pro because of this emu, and I must say it's #$% loads better then 98.

keep up the great work 1964 team

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
mann said:
why does everyone like banjo tooie? is not all that great, but sure is better than part 1

I agree that Tooie is not as good as the 1st Banjo game, maybe I have not played it long.

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
810 card doesnt work too bad..it works fine besides being a little slow

Really? I get slow and messed up gfx when I run it. I've tried using the latest drivers and they didnt make a difference. What drivers are you using? What games are you able to run? I cant run super mario 64 worth a dam.

By the way: What settings are you using in the video options?

Last edited:

WildSOfT

emu-holic
Wooooow, the progress of this plugin is fantastic!

Very cool, Rice.

I just can't wait for the release of the new version of this plugin, and for the new release of 1964 of course :)

give it to me now! j/k :D

Evrain

The Forbidden One
The overall emulation speed is increased or equal to the previous release? And, it's compatible only with the new 1964 or is still free to use on every emulator?
Evrain

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Rice said:
mann said:

I agree that Tooie is not as good as the 1st Banjo game, maybe I have not played it long.

I guess we forget something about this...
I thought emulation wasn't about letting people play commercial games for free but to succeed emulating hardware (especially hardware as complicated as the N64) as good as possible...
And concidering Banjo Tooie a game that wasn't emulated for a long time, I think this is a great process in the emulation scene :)

@ Rice: Damn...on one side I see a pic of Doc Mario 64 not working properly...and on the other: running perfectly!:sleepy:
How the f**k did you do that??!
You know...200 years ago people like you were burned on the pyre ;)

Damn good job! You rock AND roll, man :D

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Put it this way - How much did we all love Banjo1 and to see a sequel is great - This is why we all want it!!!

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Evrain said:
The overall emulation speed is increased or equal to the previous release? And, it's compatible only with the new 1964 or is still free to use on every emulator?
Evrain

it works on all zilmar spec emulators.

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Some games are fabulous but unlucky too, for example Sin & Punishment: great graphics, great story, released only in Japan. For these the only hope is emulation.
Evrain

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Sorry, I'm Italian too, but I haven't quite understood what you meant in ur post. If the beta-testing is going on, then a release could come in 4/5 days time...
Evrain

WildSOfT

emu-holic
Rice said:
Speedy frame buffer emulating.

Hey Rice,

How do I get it to work in BanjoKazooie (U) [!]?

Default options on UnofficialDaedalusD3D rel 2 don't seem to work. Ie the jiggies are black.

Any suggestions?

Specs:

AMS AthlonXP 1700+
354 Mb RAM
Geforce2MX400
SBLive!Value

PS This plugin ROCKS!!! Thanx for releasing it!!! :thumbsup:

flow``

flow``
wild: i worked thru this problem for a long time with rice on my system.

i couldnt get it to work in pj64 1.5 (the frame buffer) but it works in the 1964 0.8.4 beta with "enable frame buffer write/read" option.

until then i guess you'll have to wait.