What's new

DaedalusD3D8 wip shots

lasly

Joe Silvera
Do u Planned to make some W.I.P release as dave does or are u waiting a final version?

We all can wait ! :)

second question : Have u fixed the probleme in banjo tooie that make a black Square in the feet of banjo when we move it ? IF yes -=> A pics Please ! :))

Nice work and thx for all that u do Rice

LAsly

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
doesn't banjo-tooie use shadows like in Conkers BFD?, you know looks like proper shadows of the characters

I'd have to get my n64 back from my friend to verify that, lol :p
(which would take me 5 minutes, he's had it for ages anyway)

if it does it'll be a bit tricky to fix, jabo never managed to get the shadow of the characters in cbfd to work so thats why its not seen..

Wonder if rice could get the shadow of conker bfd to work, he's got yoshi to work, and resident evil and a few other games i've never seen emulated (properly), so i believe he could

good stuff rice! :D

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yep, confirmed, shadows are as I thought they were. the enemys seem to have the normal round shadows though,

people will probably think that this game is emulated slowly because of its framerate, the truth is it is slow in reality, it'll say 60 or whatever on the emulator but it'll look 'slowish', i bet.

(the framerate isn't that bad)

Last edited:

Evrain

The Forbidden One
/me supports a W.I.P. version, mainly because he CAN'T WAIT!!!!
No, really, a plugin (like an emu) must be released only when the author is satisfied by it. Keep on the good work Rice.
Evrain

E

emuguy

perfect dark?

Rice- how is perfect dark running with this plugin? have u fixed any of the gfx errors etc? thanx mate and keep up the good work

E

emuguy

any netplay improvements in the new 1964. i cant wait for the day hen were playin pd online. itll be cool

AIPER666

It's too beautiful to be real, Rice!
:thumbsup: :inlove:

BTW When do you think to release a new version of Daedalus D3D8 ?

We are all excited to play Evangelion64 (eh, Evrain?),you know :satisfied