What's new

DaedalusD3D8 wip shots

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Hey Rice, the screenshots are beautiful, GREAT WORK. But I noticed your VI's were low (only 20), is this plugin going to be faster than .07b or about the same speed?

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
The shots are taken in DEBUG mode, so the VI is low. It will be much faster in RELEASE mode.

But to tell, the speed will be lower than 0.07b, because DirectX8.1 is somehow slower by the reason of unknown, by video card driver? or by DX8 DLL?

lasly

Joe Silvera
Rice + StrmnNrmn , whaaaaaa , Can't wait

The n64 emulation's scene is growing very Fast.

Nice work , keep giving us some screenshots !!

More Banjo Tooie !! :)

zorbid

Tarzan is almost perfect. Some 2d issues (the background is fux0red, transparent, and displayed over te 3d scene. The logos and the menu look the same), but they are fixed in StrmnNrmn's. I could get up to 110 fps, with sound, using the RSP.dll and Jabo's dsound1.4... For some odd reason, the game crashes when using that combo. Azi's0.40b2 is stable, but there is no sound.

From 0.07b

Last edited:

crhylove

Banned
WOW!!

seems like alot of games are going to work alot better. have you tried out dr. mario or pokemon puzzle league yet? seems like with the better sprite detection, they may be playable now.

rhy

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
ahhhhhhhhhh, this is to much for me!
all this looks so great!
I can only say a bis respsct for (i don't know the name, ups)
I have this plugin but who can complie it?please say it to me.
I think n64 emulation become perfect(i think so)

ok i get the plugin but when i start it i get only mixed coluor can anyone help me?

Last edited:

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
Awesome job Rice, Does Mario tennis work better with this plug in? Please, could u post some screen shots of Yoshi Story (in game) and Mario Tennis (if it has been improved in some way)?

Thanks you rock!!
:)

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
But to tell, the speed will be lower than 0.07b, because DirectX8.1 is somehow slower by the reason of unknown, by video card driver? or by DX8 DLL?

Well, if the speed is going to be a bit slower, well then, all that means is we'll just have to pump up the CF's a bit. ;) And I think its worth it since a whole bunch of new games are playable. Besides, if 1964 gets faster the next release (which wouldnt be surprising), it will make the plugin normal speed.

Well, excuse me for being too observant Rice, but I noticed on the version of 1964 that you're running (8.3), that there's a Net Play menu. Whats that all about? :sly: Is the next release of 1964 going to make netplay on kaillera better? :!!!: Does that mean soon we'll be able to play Perfect Dark online? :cool: