What's new

Daedalus PSP

liquid8d

damn.. great job.

Smash bros. almost runs to game, a lot of 'should be servicing rendering interrupts'.

Bust A Move 2 Arcade Edition is almost fully playable, sans the arrow, and it locking up midgame.

Tetrisphere is doing much better than the r2 release. Seems playable, albeit missing textures.

Quake II actually makes it in game, but no textures at all.

Should we go ahead and play with the ini file, or is that useless at this point? (ahh the ini hacking days ;))

Any chance of adding some frame skipping/cpu speed choice if not already in use.. to speed up testing process?

liquid8d

djacura

many thanks StrmnNrmn, you this doing a great work that the world did not forget never, thanks you go, and please continue thus, excellent work, do not I have words, greetings:drool: :bouncy: :drool:

djacura

StrmnNrmn, I put him the errors text file of mario64, by if serves him of aid ok, are 2hours of play and 2 stars, al final with which the setting began oh to go crazy the textures as comment a companion, the walls were the textures of the walking rocks and the doors were flowers and the floor was sand, and the eyes of mario were clouds, the play continued functioning oh 4,5fps but was a lunatic the textures and he remove it for if was evil for the psp or something, I have a question is normal that the mario move alone toward the sides? knows as to solve this quick? I suppose that if but is to know it, thanks I expect that the file of errors serve him, forgive for my English is very bad. greetings

this it is the file of errors mario64 2hours 2stars,me seems very small but itself not if is normal and if signifies that oh many errors, you are the teacher. greetings

djacura

have, this eboot StrmnNrmn, if he likes can incorporate it in its nex releases, without no problem is for the people, alone eh modified certain aspects as the names in the images. greetings genius

p021.jpg

jahra!n

Wow just got F-Zero X to boot, impressive how the menu runs at nearly 20 fps, but i havent gotten it into ingame yet.

I wonder though, has anyone ever considered porting the source of UltraHle? It was made to run on much lower end systems and may run up to speed on a psp. I have the source code to it and i know its floating around the net somewhere.

Rehbock

StrmnNrmn i have a quick question up to yourself.
The roms that didnt worked on ur daedalus 0.7b version wont work on the current psp ,too ?

djacura

well I put him the eboot% v1.0 is like the previous one but eh included oh benimaru in the icon, of mistical ninja, ok, I expect that he like, if desires it StrmnNrmn I can put its name in the pic, up in small print since are you the creator of the emu, if desires the alone has to ask it to me ok, please if he likes incorporate it in its nex release, there no problem. greetings and thanks

edit,better this, I put oh benimaru but well, since a little cut was shown. greetings
benimarucenterp023.jpg

OP
S

StrmnNrmn

Rehbock said:
StrmnNrmn i have a quick question up to yourself.
The roms that didnt worked on ur daedalus 0.7b version wont work on the current psp ,too ?

Almost - I was working on a v0.08 for months (years probably) but never got around to releasing it.

There were a number of fixes (main in the floating point emulation) that helped get a number of roms working (bomberman springs to mind).

Armen1er

Hey St great ass emu(Now psp its worth the purchase) but im having a problem im using firmware 2.0 with the bock eloader and i tried the R2 one and got mario running 2 times now i tried R3 i got mario running once now everytime i try to load mario it says something about vram and then when i go back to the eloader i make the mhz at 333 and i try it then it list 3 things and there long line of stuff plus my mario game is .v64 and its zipped thx in advance also i 4got ot mention i tried another rom cruisin usa and it does the same thing also does it affect the emu if you have low battery where it flashes green?

Rehbock

StrmnNrmn said:
Almost - I was working on a v0.08 for months (years probably) but never got around to releasing it.

There were a number of fixes (main in the floating point emulation) that helped get a number of roms working (bomberman springs to mind).

thanks for info :flowers:
i hope you get 20 fps to work someday

c#sAx^

Daedalus User
Great Emu, i also hope you get 20 fps to work :D
You're a great programmer you know

btw, djacura i'know you want an answer, but stop flood with same message

djacura

I feel him, but is that I could not erase the message of the pag previous, but I publish him and already this,ok

have the file of errors of the read-only one 16 megas of, F ZERO X, greetings
after selecting circuit and ship the play crachs

Last edited:

djacura

and this of MicroMachiens 64 turbo usa.v64, after giving 2 returns of circuit, the play craches, all the textures of the floor do not work and they are painted of lilac, greetings

c#sAx^

Daedalus User
Just have to ask something, how to take a screenshot?
I press select and square, but when i press select again, my psp dies :S

highestgrade

R4 is out guys go get you a copy...

almost 10 games so far appear to be getting in game...Zelda OOT gets in game and graphics are amazing, Mario graphics improved, go grap a copy and test it out