What's new

Crikey! Steve Urwin is dead!

A.I.

Banned
I can't believe it! After going to his zoo two weeks ago it feels really surreal. Apparently he died from a stingray attack and not from a crocodile as some always thought he would.

The MSN server has just crashed, presumably from everyone wanting to know what happened, but my wife just rang me up to let me know.

I'm shocked. He was a really good bloke, passionate about conserving wildlife and we need more people like him.

He will be sorely missed by his wife, children and millions who loved this Aussie legend. RIP mate.

Last edited:

Quvack

Yeah its a shame he died, he annoyed the shite out of me but regardless its a shame, especially for his wife/children.

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Hey kids, lets observe this stingray's reaction when i jam this harpoon into his belly....CRIKEY! little bugger stung me right through the temple directly into my brain. no no, don't worry, i'll be fine.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Yea, it is a shame. He was a little annoying, but it still sucks seeing people die at doing what they love. RIP man.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Personally considering what he did it's hardly suprising that one of the animals he pissed off finally took its revenge against him. Still, sad news when a celebrity with millions of dollars dies. Bet the aligators are well chuffed now that steve irwin can't poke them with sticks anymore.

Lol bet that when Steve Irwin died the crocodiles had a funeral party.
But I guess he died peacefully... better than being shot to the head lol

Last edited:

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
SlimickGamer said:
Lol bet that when Steve Irwin died the crocodiles had a funeral party.
But I guess he died peacefully... better than being shot to the head lol
What? Being shot in the head is almost always insant death, being stung by a stingray is probably painful.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
News reports are just coming in: The stingray that killed Steve Urwin has just been brought into custody and you wont believe this - they've just identified the stingray as the same one from Finding Nemo!

legend of zelda said:
What? Being shot in the head is almost always insant death, being stung by a stingray is probably painful.

Several of your comments are puzzling. Steve Urwin (Not to my knowledge anyway) has never harmed or killed a crocodile or a endangered species. He may be called the Crocodile Hunter but he doesn't actually kill crocs. I think you're getting him confused with Crocodile Dundee aka Paul Hogan who is a complete charlatan.

Last edited:

yegosimo

Bug Killer
steve_irwin150.jpg

:saint: R.I.P. :saint:​

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Yeg, take a bow. Your pic sums it so eloquently. :cry:

Edit: I wonder what kind of reaction I would get from Emutalk if I suddenly carked it?

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
A.I. said:
Edit: I wonder what kind of reaction I would get from Emutalk if I suddenly carked it?
That depends, you have several options

1) you pay everyone a buck, we have a 10 second tribute to you
2) same but with $100, you get ten minutes
3) give me $1,000,000 and i'll worship you forever.
4) nothing and we all say "A.I. WHO DAT???"

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
ScottJC said:
That depends, you have several options

1) you pay everyone a buck, we have a 10 second tribute to you
2) same but with $100, you get ten minutes
3) give me $1,000,000 and i'll worship you forever.
4) nothing and we all say "A.I. WHO DAT???"

What will $10 (Aus) get me? A sympathy thread? :D