What's new

Conker's BFG bug, BIG bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably fu**** up the default settings as usually people do and then whining for troubles in PJ64.Well if you want to play it so much stop being a lamer and buy it.Simple eh?

Well have you read the whole topic?Kief just said his opinion(which happens to be right,no matter if someone likes it or not)and these lamers started a "word" attack on him with no reason.Don't you think that someone must do something about it,like shut'em up by closing the topic?Just a question.Especially for the guy above(all his posts so far are offending)I think it should go as far as banning,but that's not my job to do ofcource.

Pikkon

[64ultramaniac] Well have you read the whole topic?Kief just said his opinion(which happens to be right,no matter if someone likes it or not)and these lamers started a "word" attack on him with no reason.Don't you think that someone must do something about it,like shut'em up by closing the topic?Just a question.Especially for the guy above(all his posts so far are offending)I think it should go as far as banning,but that's not my job to do ofcource.[64ultramaniac]

Hey i didnt mean any thing offensive by what i stated earlier but i do think that something should be done to that guy. :D

:D Pikkon :D

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
There were onlt 2 lamers here, and they know who they are :D

And I never had any problems with WinME either. But _MANY_ ppl have, that's why is buggier.

So, what was the topic again? ;)

ILR

quick question...

That rom converted thing that was mentioned earlier.. how much is it? If it costs more than $10 then no body will bother to buy one. They'd rather search for hours on the internet than get one themselves.

OP
SquareSoft0

SquareSoft0

Moogle
"Search for hours?"
I just go to *removed by mod* . They have every rom for about 24 systems (Except 3 roms, they are only missing THREE roms) That wasn't an add either mods. PLEASE just go back to the topic?

yogaman

Banned
SquareSoft0 said:
"Search for hours?"
I just go to *removed by mod* . They have every rom for about 24 systems (Except 3 roms, they are only missing THREE roms) That wasn't an add either mods. PLEASE just go back to the topic?

That's bad,bad,bad,bad ...... NO ROM REQUESTS ALLOWED! STICK TO IT!

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
SquareSoft0 said:
That link was a bunch of crap. Roms aren't illegal. I forgot which site, but it was the official internet security site that deletes illegal internet content. The say that what I said was true, except the 24Hr rule. I heard #2 from the rom sites I download from. They also say that some forms of Warez are legal, but VERY VERY VERY few. Like abonware and home made games and apps, but even alot of the home made stuff is illegal.
So......
ROMS AREN'T ILLEGAL!!!.......X__X.......Kupo!

i didnt follow this thread for a while, but this post gave me quite a laff. this guy has no idea what hes talking about:

1. who told u there was an 'official security site which deletes illegal internet content'? the funny thing is u believed it!

2. those few lines (ie dont blame us, delete in 24hrs) DO NOT protect the rom sites, nevermind u, from legal action.

3. everything else u said just proves that u hav no idea what warez are. u probably think ur downloading warez from downloads.com!

OP
SquareSoft0

SquareSoft0

Moogle
There IS a securety site, I KNOW what warez is, SOME (Not much) of warez is legal. I didn't say there was a 24 hour rule, I said I saw that rule at the web-sites I go to! You can't talk like that without reading trough the whole thread, you even admitted not reading it all. Now PLEASE go back on topic? "CBFD unplayable for me."

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
SquareSoft0 said:
There IS a securety site, I KNOW what warez is, SOME (Not much) of warez is legal. I didn't say there was a 24 hour rule, I said I saw that rule at the web-sites I go to! You can't talk like that without reading trough the whole thread, you even admitted not reading it all. Now PLEASE go back on topic? "CBFD unplayable for me."

i did read the whole thread, i just stopped following it for a while, then came back that day and read the whole thing. i gotta tell ya, u brought the wrath upon urself.

just to clear things up for u: there is no official security site responsible for deleting illegal content. if such a thing exists, they are failing specatcularly. and no, no warez is legal (u should know this if u know the definition of 'warez').

back to topic, r u sure u downloaded a good version of pj64? whered u get it? it may be messed up...

OP
SquareSoft0

SquareSoft0

Moogle
Those Q's were answered earlier in the thread, I thought you read it all! Warez: "A manufactured product, similar to the original." If it's too similar, (exactly), then it's illegal, if it's remote enough then it's legal. Home-made games are a part of warez. That securety site is the "internet police," and yes, they ARE doing a very bad job. Who do you think deletes those illegal sites though? Now back to the topic, no more warez, no more rom rules, no more BLATENT FLAMING.....

Squaresoft74

Pceripper
Ce que ça peux me gonfler des mecs comme Squaresoft0 qui pense toujours tout savoir mieux que tout le monde et qui se permettent de prendre les gens de haut alors qu ils n ont rien dans la tete.
Si t es si malin tu trouveras bien la réponse a ton problème à "Conker" tout seul.
Il doit bien y avoir un cerveau quelque part dans ta tete, alors cherches le,trouves le et sert toi en pour une fois!!!!!
This is all i have to say about this :alien:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
SquareSoft0 said:
Those Q's were answered earlier in the thread, I thought you read it all! Warez: "A manufactured product, similar to the original." If it's too similar, (exactly), then it's illegal, if it's remote enough then it's legal. Home-made games are a part of warez. That securety site is the "internet police," and yes, they ARE doing a very bad job. Who do you think deletes those illegal sites though? Now back to the topic, no more warez, no more rom rules, no more BLATENT FLAMING.....

i did read it all, u never stated if ur copy of pj64 is a good one or not.

calm down, i never 'blatently' flame u.

ill clear things up for u one final time:

warez - home-made software is not warez, they are just home-made software. the word warez imply commercial(ppl make this to sell it... i cant think of a better word) software that are hacked into, and has its protection removed, and therefore can be distributed to many many ppl.

'official internet police' - no such thing. whoever told u, is trying to scare u. Certain legal sites r taken down because companies r threatening them with the law (look at emutalk, we avoid mentioning roms because we do not want nintendo suing us).
i am aware of FBI and such trying to take down some warez sites but they are not 'official internet police'. they are just plain old FBI (and such) with no extra power over the internet.

Last edited:

RJA

The PC Wiz
Zorbid, shut the f**k up!!!! A$$#ole!!!!

:pissed: Shut the hell up about emulation being illegal!!!!!

ROMs are legal. !!!!!!

##############!$$$###################

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

:pj64:

Status
Not open for further replies.