What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Conker's BFD Texture Pack WIP

redbeard

I've been working on this project for just under a week. I have about 50% of this level done so far. My intention is to do my favorite multi-player maps. If I do feel the motivation, I may attempt to retexture the entire game. On that note, if anyone wants to collaborate, please let me know. I think the style I am using is very easy for anyone with little texturing experience to do (actually I've never done any texture work before, just a little graphic design.)

glide64conkerbfd09.png

glide64conkerbfd07.png

glide64conkerbfd01.png

Last edited:

fernan1234

I agree, the cartoon/cel-shade style seems to work really well in those stages! I would certainly encourage you to work on the single player mode as well if you have the time, that would be brilliant.