What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Conker's Bad Fur Day Retexturing

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I'm really sorry but the project is dead because i have lost all the tiles.

Sorry .

Hawq

But the Goldeneye Source doesn't have the single player missions, does it?
I dunno how GE wound up mentioned (I aint read a lot of the thread) but they hope to have a single player bit in it eventually as this bit from theior faq says
# It's just a Multi-player Mod? Is there plans to make a Single Player?
This is a question asked almost daily. The answer is - hopefully! We certainly plan to round out the game with Single Player gameplay, but its our stern goal to completely re-create all the elements to a final version of MP first. Then if all goes to schedule we will take the existing maps and tweak them to facilitate the dreams of many GE fans.

Kazangwa

Thanks. Yesterday, however I tried dumping the textures, but half dumped to .bmp format, and the other half dumped to .png. Can someone tell me how to make it so they're all dumped to .png, because when I replaced the textures, the .bmp loading made Bad Fur Day really glitchy.

mudlord

Banned
Thanks. Yesterday, however I tried dumping the textures, but half dumped to .bmp format, and the other half dumped to .png. Can someone tell me how to make it so they're all dumped to .png, because when I replaced the textures, the .bmp loading made Bad Fur Day really glitchy.

I'm very sure, that unfortunately, this is by design, so there's no real way to change the files to be dumped to *.png by user options alone, unless.........:geek:

Is there any other need to have it changed?

Kazangwa

Not necessarily. It might be some of the other options I have selected under graphics, but the model of Conker appears in the top left corner of the screen, and the game camera is a little shaky in the main menu. In game it seems fine, however.

Cyberman

Not necessarily. It might be some of the other options I have selected under graphics, but the model of Conker appears in the top left corner of the screen, and the game camera is a little shaky in the main menu. In game it seems fine, however.
To be certain, is this the recently updated version of the plugin (see this thread). If that IS the version you are using then you should likely post to that thread not CBFD's retexturing thread. If it's not the plugin you are using you should test mudlord's most recent update. :)

Cyb