What's new

Chankast Errors: Post Here

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
you have to make a image from your disc cdi or nrg this is easy. Then use Daemon tools to mount image. I still don't understand why it can't play from the disc and only from a image.

dogtanian

sorry can you tell me how to do that in English? I really dont get what you said... I have the third strike CD which I bought from the shops.... what do I do now? Do I need to download some software?

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
you can only make cdi image from a backup. Forget the real dc game it don't work.Just buy a backup of the real thing or download it from bit torrent but that can take hours and you need a fast connection if your gooing that route. Give your email adress if you want more info on web sites that sell backups.I know a guy that sells backups for a piece he frfers paypal too.

redz33

davv13 i think your not suppose to write where to get them from. "or download it from bit torrent" from devv13.

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
no your wrong. Bit torrent is just words just like kazza no web site given and did I say where he could get them?

Last edited:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Sebron said:
this is going to make me sound like a noob but whats SSE?
You do realize this thread is almost a year old, right? Anyways, SSE is an insruction set supported by some processors. It allows for more efficient data processing (providing that you CPU supports it). To check if you CPU supports this type of instructions, download a copy of CPU-Z and it will tell you.;)

Sebron

my computer doesn't support it because everytime i try and use chankast it tells me "your cpu doesn't support SSE"

WhiteTigerClaw3

-.-

When I Run "Marvel Vs. Capcom 2" It Will Run Up To The Screen That Says "Capcom". Then It Will Just Close (The Chankast Emulator). No Message, No Anything. It Just Closes.

flernebunu

HI.I'm new around here ...I just found out about this emulator and i tried it today...the thing is it works but i have a problem with my gamepad...the left and right buttons are mixed up i mean instead of making right or left it does nothing but pressing buttons 9 and 10 it moves left and right....I read what others said about their gamepads problem....and i tried to configure the pad in the emulator but pressing Configure controls does nothing ...and in windows control panel there is not much to do....please help me....the gamepad is Dragonrise gamepad...should i change the gamepad or is there a solution?is there a way to play on the keyboard?are there other emulators ...better than this????pls help