What's new

Chanka Compatability List

Cobrax1884

Banned
Dude, you dont have to post ur sys specs 7 time in a row and the rulz say that ur not allowed to make a double post so, UR BANNED KIDDO ;P

WhiteX

The rules also say that you should not pretend to be a moderator nor act as such, you have no power to ban anyone but yet you said that he´s banned, hmmm...

Cobrax1884

Banned
Err, it was just a joke dude of course i can't ban or change the rules.....

or can I ?:evil:

Last edited:

Cobrax1884

Banned
Darn >: ( oh, well, but i still can slap people like this Cobrax 1884 slaps member x around a bit with a large trout

hwoarang5

need help, i'm trying to run virtual on 2, with a cdi image i got from my brother, using his original game,

i tried running on my pc with Chanka ,but it just hang there? wat gives? i tried setting overclock cpu to 120%, the game will load, and show sega copyright,etc,

then black out and freeze there... nothing happens??

here's my spec
amd64 3500+ o/c to 2.5ghz
nvidia 7900gt
2gb ram
xi-fi music

please help as i really wants to play this fav game of mine, since my bro move out i have been unable to play it on dreamcast of his.... :(

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
It's known that the US version freezes at the Sega logo. Try either the PAL or the J version of the game.

hwoarang5

is it ? argh darn i only have us back up, these days i cant find any place selling the game anymore, is there any chance some one can tell me where to buy one?

hwoarang5

nope , ebay in my country does even have anthing related to dreamcast, :(
guess i have no hope after all,

ps: is there really no way, tweaks , etc for me to run the U.S version i got guys?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
No, as far as I can tell. Chankast doesn't exactly overwhelm you with tweaking options.

hwoarang5

can pm me where, look up and down for a some time, cant find it...

the virtual on marz on ps2 just sucks, dang i miss the virtual on 2 on my bro's dreamcast,,, :(

JKKDARK

Advanced Daisenryaku 2001 (J)

Emulator: Chankast 0.25 Alpha
My Specs: Athlon 64 3200+, Radeon X600XT
Playable