What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Can somebody repost the ROH vs TNA mod

taulkis

Banned
Is there anyone that has this ROH vs TNA mod. The only full mod that I've been able to find for the TNA updates is this one, er should I say the one found on Filefront.com and because it was posted back in april of 06, the link is no longer available.

I've attempted to google the file but all links take me to current posts and there doesn't seem to be any reposts of this mod. Individual Wrestlers, rings and what not are available but I'm really interested in the full version that was originally posted on this forum that included the ROH/TNA rings and superstars. If someone could please let me know asap or if they can repost this on MOD again...I would be greatly appreciated being a huge fan of TNA and Ring of Honor.

Thanks Guys
Aaron