What's new

Can anyone help me?

ickle_moi

Monkey Ball Addict..
MKDD PAL only works for me if it is the 1.35gb image file, a shunk image will not work
and (as mentioned) wire frame is needed to see anything in game]

*off topic edit* woohoo 100 posts only took just over 2 years

jareg

Just A Guy
ickle_moi said:
MKDD PAL only works for me if it is the 1.35gb image file, a shunk image will not work
and (as mentioned) wire frame is needed to see anything in game]

*off topic edit* woohoo 100 posts only took just over 2 years

First of all my MKDD gcm works shrinked or not shrinked and when you check the checkmark in the Overlay some statistics you can see little bit of the race even without wireframe

Knuckles

good thing I don't have to do that on the beta :D no more need to wireframe :) a bit dark and the lens flares are annoying but it works :p

Also, both NTSC and PAL MKDD works shrinked and not shrinked , I have both here fully working on the Teaser and the beta.

brianh123

I also get a black screen problem whenever I try to load MKDD.

The numbers at the bottom, core and video, end up at 100 and 0, and stays like that.

The program says that the image is shrunked when I try to shrink it.
I only have one iso.

I've tried putting it on wireframe, but the strange thing is when i put it on wireframe before i load the game, and then i load the game, the check goes away. So after i load the game, i put it on wireframe, but it makes no difference.

I've also tried putting it on interpreter in emulation menu, and interpret in gfx plugins settings-advanced.

The FB was disabled, and when i enable it, i get a messy, mixed green and other colors screen. and it stays like that.

What should settings should i use? and which ones are not significant?

my Specs:
9800 Radeon
256MB Ram
2.6 Ghz
p4
XP Home Ed.

The iso size is 468.3 MB, id: GM4E and i used the plugins already provided.

JinXD

Poisting the same thing on two seperate threads isn't gonna help get your question answered quicker......