What's new

Can anyone help me?

Mehukatti

I cant get mario kart double dash working. When i double klick the icon there comes just black screen? I have checked the settings and they supposed to be ok...

OP
M

Mehukatti

=(

Mari Kart Double dash arent still working... i have unchecked the framebuffer and pressed ener about 20 times...

JinXD

Mehukatti said:
Mari Kart Double dash arent still working... i have unchecked the framebuffer and pressed ener about 20 times...
Then post you system specs like Trotterwatch said! Then we may be able to help! :rolleyes:

OP
M

Mehukatti

Here is my system specs...

OS:Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 1 (5.1 - 2600)
CPU:1-AMD , 1536MHz, 256KB
DDR:2 * 256MB
HDD:80GB
GC:NVIDIA GeForce Ti 4200

JinXD

Right your above the minimum specs, what exactly does the emulator show? Is the core at 100? Are you running in interpreter or dynarec? Are you running in wireframe mode?

You need to run it in wireframe to get ingame.

Last edited:

JinXD

Have you tried shrinking the gcm like jareg suggested? Have you any other gcms which you have had running? Your file does have a *.gcm extension, right?

JinXD

Why the hell do you only answer one or two of the questions I ask you!? :getlost:

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
Well anyway the game doesnt run that well anyway :canadian:

Post a pic of Dolphin running the game
Then i can give you your anwser

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
Mehukatti read what JinXD said on the first page, run it in wireframe! its the only way it'll work. It'll run at around 1fps, but it'll work.