What's new

Bra64 --> The New Era Of N64 Graphic Plugins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Doomulation said:
:bra64: (gonna make the smily later ;) :p)

Since when does a plugin have a logo???

I dont see why everyone is so hyped up to make a logo, ITS A PLUGIN. Glide64 wasnt begging for a logo the when it was being developed...>_<

BTW, I totaly against that Bra64 Total myhem crap thread. Thats just spamming the board with shit. This is a Programming forum. What I am seeing is childs play & Its very irritating <_<

Stay on subject & move that sorry excuse for a thread out of here please... :angry:

euphoria

Emutalk Member
CpU MasteR said:
Glide64 wasnt begging for a logo the when it was being developed...>_<
Glide64 IS being developed by Gonetz (don't know about Gugaman, maybe he too).

ashade: don't you dare drop this project of yours since you've hyped it already so much...

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
euphoria said:
Glide64 IS being developed by Gonetz (don't know about Gugaman, maybe he too).

ashade: don't you dare drop this project of yours since you've hyped it already so much...

CPUmaster knows that, he's a beta tester (of glide64) himself!

he is talking about the time that dave2001 started the project.

GuestX

he means where Glide64 was Devoloped they were not
talking about logos etc... They first released it.

(i think) :p

euphoria

Emutalk Member
(NL)Falcon4ever said:
CPUmaster knows that, he's a beta tester (of glide64) himself!

he is talking about the time that dave2001 started the project.

Ok, i got the impression that he meant that Glide64 isn't developed anymore and thought to clear that to avoíd confusion.

Cyberman

CpU MasteR said:
Since when does a plugin have a logo???

I dont see why everyone is so hyped up to make a logo, ITS A PLUGIN. Glide64 wasnt begging for a logo the when it was being developed...>_<

BTW, I totaly against that Bra64 Total myhem crap thread. Thats just spamming the board with shit. This is a Programming forum. What I am seeing is childs play & Its very irritating <_<

Stay on subject & move that sorry excuse for a thread out of here please... :angry:
First off I split it into a second thead since it was spammy.

I'm going to wait another day before it gets moved to way off topic.. since that's where it belongs (it's not about programing and it's not about programing Bra 64 )

However since it's getting to me I'll move it now.

Cyb

OP
A

ashade

Hey people, im here to tell u that i have just finished rsp_uc0 microcodes... Now, im falling into rdp microcodes, which are a little more hard to do, but i still think in about a week ill post here some screenshots... So, hang on guys!!!

Rice

Emulator Developer
I did not follow this thread completely, but why not work on an existing open source plugin project instead of opening a new one. It makes more sense to enhance the existing ones, because the existing ones are working ones, and usually have many many things to be enhanced.

new_profile

ashade : Sorry for the inconvenience, but why not releasing you unfinished work so that no one assume that your work is just a fake ? (Assuming of course that your code will not be close but free) :D

OP
A

ashade

it's a great idea, but nothing is working right now... gimme just a week, and i promise i'll release the first version...

Martin

Administrator
Meh! Check diz out mods! :emutalk:

"Hide reply from regular users: Check this checkbox to make this post only viewable to moderators and admins."

Status
Not open for further replies.