What's new

BootCD works in 0.25

Ridefreak

Hmm i have tested it, but i wont run :plain:. I use the Alcohol 120% virtual drive , and not these from daemontools. Can be that the reason ??

Greetz

Ridefreak :happy:

Heinster

Hmmm psychic force works for me with the bootdisc :).... But that also means that SFR2049 won't work even when I make it bootable T_T

rcgamer

the old guy
well glad you got the bootdisk working anyhow. funny thing is i just booted up pschic force as well and posted it in the compat thread.

rcgamer

the old guy
san francisco rush 2049(self bootable works but still crashes on the car select screen. seems the boot disk just isnt working with all games.

Heinster

Well I obviously haven't found your version... You don't have to tell me where you found it but I am wonderding what program you used(I've been unlucky with dc++ and bittorrent)....

spaffdog

i've got utopia 1.1 and i've tried it as a disc, as an image in deamon and images using alcohol (which rocks over the other methods.. runs brilliantsy.. others stutter)

marvel vs capcom 2 used to wrk for me as a selfboot. but i've lost the disc. tried it under utopia. wrks great on my dreamcast.. i get io errors in chankast..

i'll just make it self booting again