What's new

Best Band Ever?

gokuss4

Meh...
:angry: i like s club 7 for their music, their tv series, their talent and they are real nice. i met them you a**hole :angry: i met them during the filming of hollywood 7, and i knew about them when they first came out :angry: other then that s club 7 is :cool: and about Rachel. She is nice and is good lookin. that's all i need to tell everyone. ;) :)

NOTE: DON'T GET OFF TOPIC PEOPLE

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
gokuss4 said:
:angry: i like s club 7 for their music, their tv series, their talent and they are real nice. i met them you a**hole :angry: i met them during the filming of hollywood 7, and i knew about them when they first came out :angry: other then that s club 7 is :cool: and about Rachel. She is nice and is good lookin. that's all i need to tell everyone. ;) :)

NOTE: DON'T GET OFF TOPIC PEOPLE

Yeah right gokuss4 :p

*translation started*
gokuss4 actually means :

I like Rachel Stevens she's hot !.I met them and I was drooling when I saw Rachel Stevens and when they first came out I thought Rachel Stevens (Me :inlove:). Rachel is so :cool: and i want her all for myself.
*translation ended*

But to stay on topic I would say Jimi Hendrix is the best artist ever :)

Gorxon

Administrator
Well, besides of Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins are really cool!
Got most of their albums...:cool:

gokuss4

Meh...
Zero said:

Yeah right gokuss4 :p

*translation started*
gokuss4 actually means :

I like Rachel Stevens she's hot !.I met them and I was drooling when I saw Rachel Stevens and when they first came out I thought Rachel Stevens (Me :inlove:). Rachel is so :cool: and i want her all for myself.
*translation ended*

But to stay on topic I would say Jimi Hendrix is the best artist ever :)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr zero im way to young for her anyway im only 14 and shes 23 years old and i can get info on her but ill make another topic concerning s club 7. ill just put one up though, shes really short like 5' 3 lol and im 5' 10. and plus i dont want to tell you guys somethin but Blizz and Jaz knows :devil: but still Rachel is hot :devil: but she still is nice too :)

but still S Club 7 Rulez :D to be on topic

blizz

gokuss4 said:
i dont want to tell you guys somethin but Blizz and Jaz knows :devil: but still Rachel is hot :devil: but she still is nice too :)

:plain: we know she kissed you.

Eikef7

I suppose I can understand why you like s-club if you met them and all. But what other kind of music do you like Gokuss?

ps: I forgot about the Stone Temple Pilots they're pretty cool too.

gokuss4

Meh...
i said dont get off topic. and to answer yur question i like creed, a little tiny bit of limp bizkit, christian rock songs like DC Talk and steven curtis chapman, and pop music.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Gorxon said:
Well, besides of Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins are really cool!
Got most of their albums...:cool:

I agree. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is my favourite album ever. That's why I was extremely pissed off when I lost the first CD. Thank god for burners :)

Edea

Sorceress
Well most all the bands mentioned here are really good...but no mention of Ozzy Osbourne! C'mon...Ozzy rules! But as for all time favorite-gotta be The Doors!:cool:

OP
adi

adi

get out of my house
Exactly Raging Fuel, mellon collie is an immense piece of work, definitely one of the best albums ever. Then they released adore.

Ranger - X

It'll have to be Metallica. The Black album is a classic, probably the best album of all time.

Other bands that are definitely worth a mention:

Tool
Deftones
Soundgarden

While I do like Linkin Parks' stuff, you cannot even begin to mention their name as best band ever. Only one album so far, it's waaay to early to judge. Also, think about it...are you even going to be listening to Linkin Park in 10 years time. Metallica, definitely.

While I'm on the subject. Does anyone still listen to all that techno bullshit that came out back in '91. Yeah...thought not, yet people still listen to albums like Nirvana - Nevermind, Pearl Jam - Ten, etc. which all come from those years and they still sound awesome today. So forget about Steps, Wuslife and all that crap.

Gorxon

Administrator
Ranger - X said:
While I do like Linkin Parks' stuff, you cannot even begin to mention their name as best band ever. Only one album so far, it's waaay to early to judge. Also, think about it...are you even going to be listening to Linkin Park in 10 years time. Metallica, definitely.

While I'm on the subject. Does anyone still listen to all that techno bullshit that came out back in '91. Yeah...thought not, yet people still listen to albums like Nirvana - Nevermind, Pearl Jam - Ten, etc. which all come from those years and they still sound awesome today. So forget about Steps, Wuslife and all that crap.

Amen to that :thumbsup:

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
theacj said:
Exactly Raging Fuel, mellon collie is an immense piece of work, definitely one of the best albums ever. Then they released adore.

I know. Adore isn't really that bad an album, but when compared to mellon collie it's absolute crap.