What's new

Arafat dying?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
No, I am right.

...and you can't argue that the US and the UK both grossly overestimated saddams capabilities in the first place, How can the US or the UK be so stupid to think he could launch weapons in 45 minutes? How I ask HOW? I think they made that up as an excuse, they are not that stupid.

Yeah, you and your glourious "facts" can jump out a window for all I care.

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Is that how you respond to facts, kick and scream because they do not prove you right?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
What facts? lol.

You've presented no facts whatsoever, and i'm basing everything i've said on things i've heard, or read or spoken with my family or friend about. Just like you can say go research I say go speak to my friends and family. did I mention I have family in IRAQ? do you?

I have no reason to prove myself to you, I only have a belief, is that so wrong? I do not care if you love bush or not, I only stick up for what I believe in. end of the day, its not up to ME OR YOU to pick the next president, i'm allowed to hate whoever I like.

I can believe whatever I like, and what i've seen on TV is enough for me to judge bush.

I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing with you, its going to get nowhere, I have other things to do than talk to some twit who thinks he's so much more correct than everyone else.

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
What facts? lol.

The ones I have told you to find yourself.

You've presented no facts whatsoever

I have based my arguments on facts and you are too afraid to seek them out yourself, each post your make you are appearing more and more ignorant. So what if you have family in Iraq, obviously they understand and know the full dossier of resolutions against Saddam off by heart right? Your family in Iraq means fuck all in this argument, once again try doing some research yourself instead of basing all your world views off a few minutes of television.

I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing with you, its going to get nowhere, I have other things to do than talk to some twit who thinks he's so much more correct than everyone else.

Is that the smell of defeat in the air? You are too afraid once again to seek out the facts about the war in Iraq and instead you are acting like a small child. Kudos you are looking increasingly foolish ;)

You obvious don't want to research anything because you want to believe what you want to believe, I am right, the facts prove me right. Your opinion is your own opinion but it is wrong. Like I've said for the past 5 pages you cannot argue truth with rhetoric.

smegforbrain

vampireuk said:
You obvious don't want to research anything because you want to believe what you want to believe, I am right, the facts prove me right. Your opinion is your own opinion but it is wrong. Like I've said for the past 5 pages you cannot argue truth with rhetoric.

You mean the facts that our administration handed out as truth, the same facts that our administration now says were wrong and entirely off base?

The facts that people were refused from the polls and the votes of many others were thrown out because Florida can't make a simple ballot?

You really want the most powerful country in the world to remain in the hands of a madman?
Iraq traded Saddam for George. Same despotism, different leader.

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
I'm personally still wondering why he thinks Michael Moore wants Bush out of the Whitehouse so badly, (I keep hearing of this agenda but no-one ever actually fills in the motivation or what he gains from it...) and what he makes of the disturbing facts revealed in FH9/11..?

Another nice, random and very troubling Bush quote;
"Of course, things would be a lot easier if this were a dictatorship... As long as I was the dictator."

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
vampireuk said:
Illegal weapons are illegal weapons, you cannot argue over that because they were banned under UN sanctions.

Vampire i am not defending the point of view of nobody, but what you say about the fact of U.S.A. and U.K have attacked Iraq without the approval of the UN? It means that the resolutions of the UN are only useful as excuse to assure the interests of U.S.A. and U.K. Just my opinion, i don't care about Arafat dead or alive, Bush or Kerry, blue or red, i really don't care, i like green.

willljjj

Banned
Eagle said:
Guys, Bush won the electoral vote, by our own constitution that means he wins regardless of the popular vote. I know people are thinking he cheated, but even I dont think he would have been capable of doing that at the time. If he had, he would have been caught, they always are (thats the one usefull thing the media does for us). He won the election fair and square, we just have to make sure he doesnt do it again.

This is wrong. He was not only very capable, he was in the perfect position, and it IS in fact what happened. His brother blocked the polls for minorities, his former campaign manager denied the constitutionally protected recount, and clarence thomas, his daddy's appointee gave it all a stamp of approval. It doesn't change the fact that the entire process went completely against:

A. The constitution
B. Democracy
C. Any rational form of ethics
D. Logic
E. An actual election rather than a charade.

The net result?

"He's created more terrorists than 9/11 ever did, the largest deficeit, and many other things."

Here's a list of "many other things":

Started a war using the Geneva Convention as backing, then broke the same rules set forth IN the Geneva Convention (Guantanamo Bay), Iraqi prisons, etc.

Censored public records that would show his faulty service record during wartime, as well as indict him of criminal charges stemming from his involvement with Enron, and the subsequent loss of retirement by thousands of seniors and former employees.

Ramrod through the "Patriot" Act, which is the easiest way to piss on the grave of every veteran this democracy has ever had.

Cut pay, benefits, and lives from our soldiers. "Bring em On!"?!?! You strap on a vest and helmet and go first, chicken shit. And don't start a war we can't afford and then make the troops pay with below poverty line wages and a lack of health care. Especially when the handling of Uranium ordinance by most marines is going to lead to birth defects and cancer for those same soldiers.

Ruin the US's popularity over seas to the lowest level it's EVER been, both through disastrous foreign policy, and outright lies that foreign news channels cover a little better than our own corporate owned entities (also excluding Brittain who's public is basically kept as ignorant as the vast majority of Americans are).

And last of all make the entire country look like a land of lieing, retarded, aggressive, dim-witted, un-educated losers. This also crosses over into costing us money very quickly on cultural sales, i.e. music, movies, clothes, etc.

All of this tied together with the most bloated budget, corporate welfare and out right theft from the American People has lead to:

A global depression the likes of which we haven't seen since 1929, and which took a disastrous WORLD WAR or TWO to fix later.

So yeah, I don't think he's the best guy for the job, regardless of the fact that I HATE Kerry, the gay waffler with botox lips, and a nearly as strong special interest paycheck, which does NOTHING for the country, or the future of our country.

South Park is absolutely right: It's a race between a giant douche and a turd sandwhich.

I for one however think that the GW sandwhich has proven more disastrous than anyone else could hope to be, by being the WORST "strong" leader, in american history.

Scott you need to quit being emotional, your making those of us who hate bush for logical rational and informed reasons look stupid.

Vamp you need to read about 50 books that aren't put out by total douches. You also need to quit trumpeting your opinions so loudly when you are very clearly ill informed at the least. There are valid points to be made in favor of bush, (though few and far between), and you don't even seem clearly educated on those.

Trotterwatch, of course you agree with that :D South Park Rules!

Ly, I like green too. Talk about a party with some factual rational basis for providing governance, too bad it's not lucrative enough to actually make it anywhere because they're not whores for the large corporations like the red and blue are.

Last edited:

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
More more political stuff, I dream to this thread to be closed, but it will not happen :(

willljjj

Banned
AlphaWolf said:
I'd like to see some proof of that.

Now some of these links are decidedly leftist, but I doubt most Republicans would admit to their own doing, just look at the Iran-Contra stuff and Enron stuff......
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/business/story/0,6903,409137,00.html
http://democrats.com/view.cfm?id=7965
http://www.gp.org/organize/spoiled.html
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/jun2001/ccr-j08.shtml
http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=342&row=0

And the following Supreme court stamp of approval based upon something as arbitrary as a deadline. I think the presidential election should be held as a little more important than that.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/vote2000/pres243.htm

And from this year to prove the same shenanigans are not only likely but iminent:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28107-2004Oct12.html
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1227798/posts
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/09/23/1095651444313.html?oneclick=true
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisp...n=world&thesecondsubsection=&reportid=1162625

Some of those links are conservative, too, though this historical reference is decidedly leftist:
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/apr2001/flor-a09.shtml

Also powerful is the segment of Fahrenheit 911 where 10 different minority congressmen (and women) get up and beg the senate for a recount, or a new election. Accuse him of spin all you want, but those were real congress people in the real senate. (you could have caught the same show, not as condensed on CSPAN). There were a variety of FACTS presented in that movie, I can't really see how anyone can consider it just propaganda, that is unless they have vested interests (Limbaugh, O'Reilly, GOP), or are completely ignorant and haven't seen it.......
:whistling

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
A few other `minor` points; The Bush family having *very* close associations with the Bin Laden family, and the fact that contrary to the wishes of the FBI and CIA (and despite the `no-fly` rule that even hit Bush Snr.) the Bin Laden family were quickly spirited out of the U.S.A. after 9/11 without a single question being asked or statements being taken. Or Bush continuing to sit in that classroom for seven minutes having been told the nation was under attack...
Defend those.
EDIT: Adding some more fuel to the fire...
58,000 ballot slips out of 60,000 went missing in Florida over the week. Coincidence I'm sure... ;) (Source, BBC News Online on Friday)
And FH9/11 to be broadcast via the interwebnetsuperhighway on election night eve;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/3967361.stm

Last edited:
OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Bush or Kerry, blue or red, i really don't care, i like green

The old red have found a new home in the green.

58,000 ballot slips out of 60,000 went missing in Florida over the week. Coincidence I'm sure...

Yes some mail went missing LETS BLAME BUSH!!!!

Or Bush continuing to sit in that classroom for seven minutes having been told the nation was under attack...

What was he suppose to do? Hand out M-16s to the kids while hopping into a F-15 and screaming yippy ka ay mother fucker?

If you really want to discuss politics go to www.nvnews.net/vbulletin but you will get several new arseholes torn. Go on you know you want to ;)

More more political stuff, I dream to this thread to be closed, but it will not happen

We shall say it is your birthday today :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Awesome, let the stupid old man die.

Now that I have the chance i'd like to publically apoligize for my agressive posts on this thread in paticular, it was out of order, won't happen again:p