Apollo v0.10 Beta R1 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: by the way how did you fix this error in pj64

cold1 said:
Azimer said:
It's not a bad game at all. I can't wait to fix this input problem. :)

Error

! Unknow ControllerCommand 8b, pc=8002E1F0, device=0

in 1964 0.7.0 when Running BANJO-TOOIE

??

and great work man:) :thumbsup: :pj64: and keep up the great work on tooie.and how are you emulateing tooie??i have heard alot about it, being real hard to emulate.and have read alot about it also.
This game doesn't work on 0.7.0
You need the unreleased version to run it.

cold1

zelda master!
Re: Re: by the way how did you fix this error in pj64

Doomulation said:
cold1 said:
Azimer said:

Error

??

and great work man:) :thumbsup: :pj64: and keep up the great work on tooie.and how are you emulateing tooie??i have heard alot about it, being real hard to emulate.and have read alot about it also.

i mean in pj641.4 source code..

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: Re: Re: by the way how did you fix this error in pj64

cold1 said:
Doomulation said:
cold1 said:
Azimer said:

Error

??

i mean in pj641.4 source code..
Pj 1.4 doesn't run tooie, nor does 1.5 beta1.

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Let's Not forget that Azimer has done a whole lot more than TOOIE - Jet Force Gemini (U) [!] now works pretty much perfect and he has added a load of compatibility. I have pretty much fully tested Beta 1 and think it is amazing hardly any compatibility issues that are not down to the graphics plugin, all I can say is I hope Azi does a great OpenGL plugin for Apollo and the sound is fixed in beta 2!!! That would make it amazing, sorry, mre amazing than it IS:apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
sounds great. when u say jet force gemeni works, do u mean shooting and running is fixed, i.e u dont need to apply the hack to the rom?

anyhow, good news, well done azi.

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
A couple things... Banjo Tooie was made possible by a joint cooperation between me and an anonymous person. We have shared this information with Apollo and PJ64. So you can see tooie in 1.5 Beta 2 of Project64. Apollo is my emu and when I find solutions, I tend to let others in on it. I feel this is the best way to be. Now I have a question for Grant. Did you try using a gamepad on Banjo Tooie? I need to narrow this down a bit...

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
OK
I am using a Microsoft Sidewinder gamepad!!!
I have used it with Jabo's input plugin and N-Rages latest
However I have also tried a basic keyboard plugin and have not had any problems... Yet!!

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Without kissing butt too much - This is the great thing about Azi - He wants to make emulation perfect!!! and is happy to share information and doesn't want all the glory. I have played tooie for an hour with a basic keyboard plugin and no probs!!!

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Our information was leaked to 1964. That is how they got it running. Schibo told me so. With so much time invested in tooie, we (the other guy and me) decided to release the information with Project64 1.5 Beta 2 (which the game is fully playable in).

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Incidently the jigsaw framebuffer problem in tooie seems to be fixed by switching the framebuffer emulation to Dlist. It works for me - However don't do this at the start or you get a crash!!! Do it after the title screen

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Life is pretty busy lately. I spent less then 5 hours on my computer in the last 7 days. Work picked up. Soon is all I can say for the next beta. I still need to work with Gent on that tooie input issue or whatever.

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Is there anyway I can help with that. I have loads of free time, ie some sort of debugger that I can run when it crashes. Perhaps I could make some sort of log of each time it crashes!!! And try with different plugins, input devices??? just a thought

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Hehe, dunno why i care so much about emulation of banjo-tooie, i own the real thing

However, it'll be interesting to compare the emulated version to the real thing :)

can't wait...

:apollo: :pj64: :1964:

Status
Not open for further replies.