What's new

anyone have a save file for marvel vs capcom 2? (For all the characters)

spfdz

ANyone have a saved vmu file for marvel vs capcom 2 with all characters? It's kind of a pain to reget them all,

Cid

Goto gamefaqs.com and download the dci files. Then use vmsbrower to import the save file.

Raznal

Cid said:
Goto gamefaqs.com and download the dci files. Then use vmsbrower to import the save file.

I have to do this with the game running???

I had tried both ways (game running and not) and i cant get to load the state of the .DCI that i downloaded from gamefaqs. I have my memories clean (200 blocks each)... but cant load the state!!!

Please, we need a more detailed solution. Step by step if possible.

Thanks a lot !!

AP Raul

neo.Cultural.Revolution.c
where is the dci?

I was on gamefaqs.com (in the MvC2 section), but I could not find any dci downloads. Can u tell me in which section to find them exactly? thanks.

AP Raul

nv

nevermind. just found them. thanks. for anyone else who can't find 'em, just go to the Dreamcast section first. Then from there go to the MvC2 FAQ section, then go to Game Saves.

Raznal

AP Raul.... if YOU or SOMEONE can load the state of the .DCI... please tell how you did it exactly.

I keep trying but nothing yet... :(

AP Raul

I was only able use the DCI file on Chankast .2a. What I did is I copied the VMS Browser from my .25 folder to my .2a folder. Then I opened the VMS Browser (in .2a after saving the .dci file in the same folder). U should see a current save state for MvC2 when u open the VMS Browser. After u see that, import the new .dci save state (it will prompt you to "replace?" the current one) then click on "Write" button. That should do it. I do that before I run the emulator. And, I dont know if it is necessary to leave the VMS Browser. I always leave it on. If these instructions are a bit off, its because I am on my computer that doesn't have chankast.