What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Another idea to N64 games enhacement

This is a god idea?

• YES, even with the separation

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • NO, I prefer the huge ones

Votes: 54 68.4%

• Total voters
OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
TS_Death_Angel said:
Instead of making the images smaller, make the icons smaller… That's all my work.
°___°

Unluckily, I have no–idea of how to do it, but look like you are an authority in the topic so PLEASE, REALLY, PLEASE COULD YOU POST SOME IMAGES? I certainly will love to learn how to do it but I need to know if really is the solution to the original topic (to make it smaller but good placed).

SALUDOS!

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
I just become conscious: long time with no–update, right?

OK, I just show some almost–WIP to confirm that I want properly finish this project.

SALUDOS!

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan

Since Im_bored & TS_Death_Angel make theirs terrific cheat, many of the aspects in this project become useless or even a waste of time …but, I want you get the right idea: I loved their work, is exactly what I want form the beginning!

Now, the menus/screens in the Minish Cap Style were made to confront the -previous- necessary reduction of size of the items but now this doesn’t happened anymore; in consequence there is no reason to keep his improvement because they may need a lot of work to reach the good level of detail of some others screens.

From this point of view, I’m releasing the textures I made so far …including some additional buttons which I think are a very good idea and may result interesting. Feel free to take a look around and please post here any comments you have.

I think I’m going to start another topic soon because still have ideas and doubts for the retexture topic.

SALUDOS! :party: