What's new

A new N64 emulator, soon to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faerin

Blank is my name
God,
Could you do something about the violence in the schools today?
Concerned Student
------------------------
Concerned Student,
I am not allowed in schools today.
God
nice!!!!!

OP
T

Taiwan_power

Re: Re: Sorry for no update

cooliscool said:
Taiwan_power said:
Sorry about not posting anything but we did discover some bugs just before we were ready to release it. We also have problems with the website, that is, hosting space and design...

How large can an emulator be? Put it on some free space and link it you stupid asshole. As for now, i'd like you to...

Thank you for your support.

mmcoder

Re: Re: Re: Sorry for no update

Taiwan_power said:
Thank you for your support. [/B]

why don't you put blade64 on a page with lots of banner ads and get it over with already

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hmm, if he doesnt wanna release yet then fine, dont. buuut cos theres been so many fakes going around later, just post a damn screenshot or something to show that u at least hav something to proove. at least with a screenshot we can speculate, although screenshots can be easily faked. or release the damn thing as a beta, hehe.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
You guys should learn about that thing called "education".
If he really is making one, then he should what he wants (like Lac and Lemmy). But you keep pressing him, so it wouldn't be any wonder if he didn't tell about it's release here.

radTube

lazy bastard
Yeah, this "let's make him sorry for saying anything" attitude you guys (and gals?) have seems a bit odd. So what if he doesn't have proof? Let's just wait and see... And enjoy pj64 1.5 while we're waiting :)

2fast4u

Anchel said:
You guys should learn about that thing called "education".
If he really is making one, then he should what he wants (like Lac and Lemmy). But you keep pressing him, so it wouldn't be any wonder if he didn't tell about it's release here.

dude, lac and lemmy have previously shown their work. this guy could just be another lamer trying to get some attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.