What's new

A new N64 emulator, soon to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiwan_power

Hehe, this might not be the right time to post this (I am referring to rdp's fake software) But I will post it anyway...

I and a friend have developed an Nintendo64 emulator that we call X64. There is not really anything special with it, it can run some commercial games though. It's based on zilmars plugin system. It's currebtly for Windows but we have plan to port it for Mac :) .

I will post more when the website is up, probably within 2-3 days.

iq_132

Banned
If this is true, It'll be great to have another n64 emulator.
If not... prepare yourself for some serious flaming :)

iq_132

Banned
A new N64 emulator, soon to be released.
Hehe, this might not be the right time to post this (I am referring to rdp's fake software) But I will post it anyway...

I and a friend have developed an Nintendo64 emulator that we call X64. There is not really anything special with it, it can run some commercial games though. It's based on zilmars plugin system. It's currebtly for Windows but we have plan to port it for Mac .

I will post more when the website is up, probably within 2-3 days.

He's actually understandable... can't be lightknight, but it's been two or three days, and no news... so it's probably a fake.

RPGlover12

probably probabaly not u never know though it could be fake in any second but we will just have to wait maybe he's real and busy doin the emu maybe hes fake and dats y he didn't post any more ;)

OP
T

Taiwan_power

Sorry for no update

Sorry about not posting anything but we did discover some bugs just before we were ready to release it. We also have problems with the website, that is, hosting space and design...

OP
T

Taiwan_power

X64 can emulate most of the ucode2 games. The speed is what you could rate as avarage, if you want to compare with Project64.

mmcoder

bart said:
i'd like an emulater

Don't hold your breath. How often do people code N64 emulators who have _only posted to emulation64 3 times total_. Plus the "web site isn't ready /fix bugs" is the oldest trick in the book.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Re: Sorry for no update

Taiwan_power said:
Sorry about not posting anything but we did discover some bugs just before we were ready to release it. We also have problems with the website, that is, hosting space and design...

How large can an emulator be? Put it on some free space and link it you stupid asshole. As for now, i'd like you to...

RPGlover12

Can't u guys ever holdon tell we see wats gonna happen dont make any moves b4 we see screenshots or anything and after we know its fake we should do wat we want

Status
Not open for further replies.