What's new

A Christmas present, or 2, or 3, or..

gokuss4

Meh...
hey it's no problem. she even said it herself she is a slut, ho or anything like that. like i said she was hot before she went "dirty"

gokuss4

Meh...
meh im bored... i just thought id do this at random

*edit* deleted the picture, i dont think thats the best pic of michelle branch anyways....

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
dayve said:
For fuck sake man, you're telling me that if she came up to you and said "fuck me" you'd go, "no thanks Christina, your face is a bit chubby"

:huh:

you know what? i actually change my mind... i would not want to fuck her even with a paper bag on her head, just not my type, you know? i like more down to earth girls, like almost asian a little bit not much at the least and cute and not chubby or overweight, and also i like some girls that have great personalities or sometimes wild ones like Avril Lavigne's

*me thinks with a mix of Michelle Branch and Avril Lavigne at random*

1: i dont like sluts
2: i dont like bitches and ho's
3: i may break out with some kinky JOKES but never think about kinky sex or anything like that, in other words, no kinky women

also i thought more about it, and Christina Aguilera does not have a chubby face, but her piercings just maker her face look chubby, just to clear that up incase.

Last edited: