What's new

A Christmas present, or 2, or 3, or..

Jaz

Ex-Mod
So I don't encourage another Babe Thread, I'll close this when I've posted, but it's only fair that the world see's these pics because.. well, you'll see.

There are 9 images all together, so do yourself a favour and allow them all to load! ;)

GOD DAMN!!

AD583-Christina_Aguilera.jpg

AD584-Christina_Aguilera.jpg

AD585-Christina_Aguilera.jpg

AD586-Christina_Aguilera.jpg

AD587-Christina_Aguilera.jpg

AD588-Christina_Aguilera.jpg

AD589-Christina_Aguilera.jpg

AD590-Christina_Aguilera.jpg

AD591-Christina_Aguilera.jpg

Happy Christmas! :santa:

Big thanks to Kyona for hosting these wonderful images!

Allnatural

Hehe, good ol' Maxim spread. She's got one nasty face, but I'll put a paper bag over that and take the rest. ;)

mesman00

What's that...?
Allnatural said:
Hehe, good ol' Maxim spread. She's got one nasty face, but I'll put a paper bag over that and take the rest. ;)

a nasty face? what r you smoking? shes HOTT!

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Tagrineth said:
Of course, I wish I had a body like that... ;)

Get some photos taken of yourself, posing like that, then post them - and we'll judge for you. ;)

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Just thought I'd bump this thread up. Because, well, oh c'mmon, just look at the fuckin' photos again! :happy:

gokuss4

Meh...
personally i think christina aguilera is an ugly face slut :getlost: i think she was better before she went "dirty". if she went all blonde, got rid of the piercings on her face, she would look better. i think her piercings make her look a little bit on the chubby side on the face...

Davemc

Dave
For fuck sake man, you're telling me that if she came up to you and said "fuck me" you'd go, "no thanks Christina, your face is a bit chubby"

:huh: